• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You FL guys know who this is?

Update on this guy is that he wrote me and said he would get pics up soon. He broke an axle actually leaving the dyno.

He wrote:

Thanks will do, on the way home from the dyno broke my right axle so ordered the stage 2 axles should be here by the end of this week so will take some better pictures. I was surprised as well the motor is not low compression and is the stock 2.5 it only has 62k original, but added meth kit and boosting to 15psi. Future plans built 3.0 and hopping to get close to the 700 mark on a mustang dyno so should be close to the 800 on a dynojet, but it may be too much for the car! at this point not doing it to break a speed record just doing it to say I did LOL, I built the turbo kit in my garage first front mount intercooler for the tour i made the kit in 1999 and its been in the works ever since. Engine management is a microtech so I think this is the main reason it has not blown up get and my tuner is the best in this part of town, thanks again

ive had the habbit lately of getting into projects and losing interest in them half way through. i dont really want to get into the 3l if im not sure ill finish it out. I know i want one, its just the labor end of the deal. ive been going through a lot in my personal life lately and i dont want that to throw my want to work on the car and just lose interest.

Back