• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You FL guys know who this is?

T-red svt, mondeo headlight conversion, turbo, weird body kit, CLEAN, at a central Florida dyno tuning shop :ponder:.

hmm sweet deal.... wonder whos it is? What kind of turbo? nautilus or home made?

It looks pretty impressive. No idea who it is but I'd like to find out.

Edit: Nothing on the CFT website about it, but his youtube page says he's 31. Can we do a search for everyone on CEG thats 31?

We need to have an Orlando meet now! He's still active, the painting pics were just posted last month.

Ive heard of that shop before, mostly on the orlando forums. Cant believe I didnt notice his thread earlier. Orlando meet is a must.

ill be up for meets soon. my svt needs a new motor so i can get it on the road, I dont think anyone is still around that ive met before except Sam.

its up in the air really. I want to go 3l, but i also just want to find a 2.5l so i can get it on the road. Ive started a little research and see the new fad of the MPV motor being a great candidate, but I havent read up enough on what else is out there.

its up in the air really. I want to go 3l, but i also just want to find a 2.5l so i can get it on the road. Ive started a little research and see the new fad of the MPV motor being a great candidate, but I havent read up enough on what else is out there.

a 3L swap isn't really difficult. on a difficulty scale of 1/10 i give it a 6. a 2.5 swap, i'd give it a 5.

Back