• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Worst nightmare came true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately it only takes 11 seconds to take it off the steering wheel and steal your ride. Maybe in those 11 seconds the thief will wonder "WTH am I doing trying to steal this Saturn wagon?" and abandon the idea.
:shrug:

i'm actually putting headers on the car right now. thats the nicest part on the entire car :) its funny how performance stainless headers and straight pipe are cheaper than buying an oem flex pipe.

really bad exhaust leak(broken flex pipe) it was cheaper to buy headers and the straight pipe(flex pipe included) than it was to buy just an oem flex pipe

I respect that.

Respect this!
eck13.gif

Come get your damn SVT seats! :p

really bad exhaust leak(broken flex pipe) it was cheaper to buy headers and the straight pipe(flex pipe included) than it was to buy just an oem flex pipe

Wow, thats good to know. mine on my 94 broke to at the same place, I just put a piece of piping in there and some clamps and called it a day. I might mention that to the person that may buy it. Im going to sell the car now because Im moving and dont need a beater anymore....Viva Las Vegas! Saturn are the chit though, mine is SO beat and it wont die.

I kept my mouth shut about everything you have said so far, but now I'm really getting sick of you.

Just GTFO of here.

i was thinking the exact same thing. this guy cant expect any respect from us. why do you even bother talking?

Looks like someone can't play well with others. Time to go back to the 5th grade buddy.

the main reason i dont like you is because of the paraplegic comment. i think you're the one who should grow up. i'm done fighting. ceg is like one big family. we get people like you on here all the time who talk crap and don't bring anything good with them to the boards. so shape up, or leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back