• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Head Count - Madison Meet 1/11

I had a blast... there seriously were some times where I was laughing so hard I started crying.. Also, great turn out for a weekday meet... I'm impressed.

we honestly need to have more meets.... and often!

someone needs to start planning the next one now.... ;)

ahh the magic of CEG meets at the Texas Roadhouse. :grin:
There's just something about that place that makes a get together rawk!
The New England crew practically lived at that restaurant for a while.

Amanda and I made it back around 1230 last nite. I am def. taking the shorter route next time we have a mad-town meet and I'm coming straight from Sheb. I took 94 to 43, but the northbound ramp was closed at 10, so the detour was on 43 south to National and then you could get back to 43 north from there. Well, the only sign I saw for 43 south was where the divider was between heading downtown and heading on 43 south, so I missed it and drove downtown. If I hadn't been down there once before I woulda been lost, so I had to take the onramp by the courthouse (it had a tunnel:D ), so I had a little fun with that. Had to stop for fuel shortly after that and the rest of the ride was uneventful. Thanks for hosting the meet Chris and boyfriend (I forgot his name). Had a great time, I'm glad I decided to come down there after all. Looking forward to the next meet. I wish I woulda got a better shot of Cowboy Mark on my phone, that was freakin hilarious! :laugh: Good times! Thanks again:cool:

I think a few people snapped pictures on their phones when Mark was in the saddle at Texas Roadhouse.. Holy crap was it funny seeing Mark wave his napkin around, buck a bit and go "Yeeeeee Hawww!!!!... I'm a real Cowboy"

f'n hilarious!

BTW -- Steeda, please please please move to Wisconsin... your a goddamn riot and a blast to have around..

I hope you end up relocating to Appleton!!!

Damn I wish I could of been there... for how damn close I was to where everyone was meeting at, ARGH!!!! Was great to meet up with you guys before hand, wish I could of been there with you guys, I missed out.

Damn I wish I could of been there... for how damn close I was to where everyone was meeting at, ARGH!!!! Was great to meet up with you guys before hand, wish I could of been there with you guys, I missed out.

yah, thanks for stopping buy before work... I should have called you after as most everyone headed to my house and stayed there for a bit...

BTW M!key =====> your special

LOL

I know I'm kinda a big deal LOL. As far as the moving seems the guy is gonna retire in march. So ill know more on that in the upcoming months or soo

Back