• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Woot!!!! Job!!

cnewton44

Hard-core CEG'er
I think I landed a job. I told the guy I needed to think about it till tomorrow, but Im pretty sure ill take it,as Its somethin I have done before.

Im as excited as a little kid with candy. Ill have money again.

And for all you jokers: Yes I will be able to buy tabs again....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ill be a lot bish again... Just not at a dealer the three amigo's own.:cool:

saaaaweeeet. burn out time. :) I know the guys at the ford dealer had a TON of fun with the 05 GT's when they came out. There is a old road behind them that was FULL of burn outs and dig marks. LOL Even the owner told my fiances dad to step on it when they were out in a shelby. :eek: What dealership? Just so I can terrorize the lot when you are working.

saaaaweeeet. burn out time. :) I know the guys at the ford dealer had a TON of fun with the 05 GT's when they came out. There is a old road behind them that was FULL of burn outs and dig marks. LOL Even the owner told my fiances dad to step on it when they were out in a shelby. :eek: What dealership? Just so I can terrorize the lot when you are working.

Kolar. It will be nice cause maybe ill get to drive a new Tundra:drool::drool:

Ha. When I worked at the Ford dealer was the first time I ever burned out in a stick. Those Stang GT's do some sweet ones thats for sure.:laugh:

Kolar. It will be nice cause maybe ill get to drive a new Tundra:drool::drool:

Ha. When I worked at the Ford dealer was the first time I ever burned out in a stick. Those Stang GT's do some sweet ones thats for sure.:laugh:

schedual me for a test drive in a supercharged scion tc. :)

What rims are those???:confused::shrug:

car21.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

tire1.jpg

16" miglia 1000 rims. Sort of a light weight rim.

Hmm not bad. Kinda small but definitely better than a stock rim.

Edit: Whenever you have the time, shoot me a PM and let me know what you want for them. If I dont take them a friend might.

Wow, clean, nice price and in MN. Good find. I agree...sell the merc and buy this :)

Actually that in Wisconsin :) Only twenty minutes in though :laugh: I actually go to school there so I'm surprised I haven't seen that car before... Unless the owner just moved there, they do have a lot of new developments popping up and he says its an AZ car.

The problem is I have to sell my car. I dont think anybody wants to buy it for what I gotta get outta it. But yes, hopefully soon I will get one. The only thing about that one is the mileage. But otherwise its not bad.:cool:

Last edited:
124K miles on these cars is nothing if they are maintained. 127K and 200K miles on both of mine :) Can't go wrong there. And besides, if the engine goes just get a 3.0L. :laugh:

Ok so I called the guy today to let him know that I would take the job. It was his day off and he was out. So a little bit ago the guy calls me back and asks if I wanna come in now. So I start in a little bit... This is sweet.

Back