• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Woodward Dream Cruise

please do stop by I'll try and be out in my 00 T-red SVT 3L it is still a little loud. we should have plenty of RX7s and hopefully several contours heck I have 3 SVTs so at least I can represent with those......

and I know of at least 0ne of you guys that will be stopping by anyone else?

i went tonight. pretty fun, too bad i can't stay for friday and saturday though :cry:

I've enjoyed plenty of Dream Cruize this week infront of our work afterwork, much better than the day of for sure:crazy::crazy::crazy:

You guys have fun this weekend though!!!

hey guys had over 15 rx7s an 03 SVT mustang Cobra a96-98 Miystic Cobra a 2 other T-reds (Thanks Bill and Glenn for stopping by). tons of fun until the cops broke it up and we were behaving the Rx7 guys are a lot like us you kinda need to be a bit nerdy to like these cars

great weather good food tons of fun.... sorry no pics maybe the wife took some....

idk if anybody plans on going tomoro but me and Silverfro98 will be heading out there late afternoon for the night. im sure there will be a ton of cars still and maybe we can all meet up down there if annybody is innterested in going. anybody down?

hey guys had over 15 rx7s an 03 SVT mustang Cobra a96-98 Miystic Cobra a 2 other T-reds (Thanks Bill and Glenn for stopping by). tons of fun until the cops broke it up and we were behaving the Rx7 guys are a lot like us you kinda need to be a bit nerdy to like these cars

great weather good food tons of fun.... sorry no pics maybe the wife took some....

where were you guys on the loop? i looked for you.

Thanks for setting up the event and flagging me down in traffic. It was nice to meet some folks from the forum. Too bad about the early shutdown, but you know what they say - It's not a party until the cops show up. ;) Oh well.

What is Glenn's screen name again? "Names and faces" is not my strength.

Thanks again,
Bill

Thanks for setting up the event and flagging me down in traffic. It was nice to meet some folks from the forum. Too bad about the early shutdown, but you know what they say - It's not a party until the cops show up. ;) Oh well.

What is Glenn's screen name again? "Names and faces" is not my strength.

Thanks again,
Bill

thanks for coming hope to see you next year

this was the 4th year doing this and the best yet it gets a little better every year....

you have a PM

Back