• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Created a group for us to join

Sick2000Svt

CEG'er
I created a group for us in the Cap. area to join. So join if ya want. mabye we can get together sometime for a big BBQ / CEG show or something.:shrug:

Last edited:
ROTFL. My post was because you did not put any information about the group you created and how and where to hang out. :laugh: I guess you must be very new to this online thing and so enthusiastic that you forget to post the required information. :laugh:

Post more info on the group and we can check it out.

New Info On Social Group

New Info On Social Group

haha yeah bro EXACTLY....... i feel pretty stupid now:crazy:.....lol oh well i recreated the social group its called Central east coasters. Not sure where we should try to meet up mabye a nice central location so we can get more people to show up.... any suggestions anyone??? :shrug: i would like to see some of us CEGers rides

I searched and found it. And posted. :laugh:

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/group.php?groupid=9&gmid=45#gmessage45

First of all, I hope you realize that the Capitol Region is not very active. A few months ago, the folks in MD had a maintenance meet and I think only a few (maybe 3 or 4) showed up. I was not one of them as I had plans that weekend. Maybe with you in the picture, members might be more active. Yes, we do need new enthusiastic members. Us older ones tend to wither. LOL.

Last edited:
yeah i got that pic from the dealer i bought the car from i got to find my usb cable for my camera i think i need to just buy one..... man 3-4 i know we got more peeps than that mabye if we plan and give enough time for heads up we could get a better turn out.... mabye :rolleyes:

lol yeah sorry bro.... wasnt thinkin about how everyone needed info to be able to join it haha :rolleyes:

I know at one point there were like 3-5 just in Berkeley/Jefferson Counties here in WV...things have been slow around here lately. I think I'm about the only one that posts from this area.

what do u guys think would be a nice central spot for us to meet..... you guys want to go to a strip and check each others rides out a little then watch or run:laugh: a few passes...... or ya want to meet somewhere to get a bite to eat......... any ideas anyone??

...And there's a meet at my place on July 19th- A previous 3L customer is coming back for a supercharger. Guess he's just as addicted as I am...

...And there's a meet at my place on July 19th- A previous 3L customer is coming back for a supercharger. Guess he's just as addicted as I am...
I could potentially make it to that, as I'll be at my parents' place in Fairfax then, and it's two days before I move to Ohio. Last chance for a LONG time for anyone else in CAP to meet me! ;) My vote is cast.

Lets do that then Ill hit both im sure. Im always down for some BBQ 4 sure lol:laugh: ANd July 19th sounds good to me to. Be a good chance for me to talk about the 3.0L and see the garage the she will go under the knife in:laugh:... I could start a thread or someone else could to Let everyone know in advance. we should get a good turn out with this much notice. :cool:

Back