• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Will be a mobile dyno during the Show n Shine

who gives a :censored::censored::censored::censored: about having a certain time slot everyone should be in that same area for the show and shine anyway i mean i dont see wtf the problem is

i agree, but im sure theres going to be some switching around on saturday. someone will be out to lunch, or something like that. i doubt anyone would be upset if their times were switched around. we'll all be there anyways. not like we gotta drive very far

I think this way it will just keep things really organized. So if, for example, Harry is just chillin', shootin' the :censored::censored::censored::censored: or whatever, he glances down at his watch and sees that it's 2:25, then he's going to think, "Oh hey, it's almost 2:30. Time to get my car up to the dyno."

It doesn't really matter what time people choose because we're going to be there all day, so you might as well pick a time NOW so that way things run smoother THERE.

who gives a :censored: about having a certain time slot everyone should be in that same area for the show and shine anyway i mean i dont see wtf the problem is
If you don't see what the problem is, then you won't have a problem showing up at the time you choose. Correct?

i agree, but im sure theres going to be some switching around on saturday.
Which is fine...and i covered that here!

Harry said:
But the people switching both need to speak to me or todras about this. If it is agreed upon then the switch will occur.

someone will be out to lunch, or something like that.
Again i have no problem with that....so eat your lunch and make it to the dyno on time. :shrug:

People must understand...why i did this.

1.i don't want someone to get 9 pulls on the dyno.
2. I don't want people slacking getting their car up there...fighting with there AFR and taking 1 hour to get a few pulls.
3. That will cause our dyno time to get pushed further back....which means he will want more money!!:blackeye: (which is bad for us)
4. It allows freedom to leave the place. Either to go eat...help someone, Medical issues etc etc. And come back on time.
5. Allows maximum amount of show and shine judging. Of your car..and you judging other cars.
6. We are at a museam PEOPLE. You paid for a museum visit. Are you not going to walk around the place.
7. We are using their parking lot. Meaning this isn't a dyno building. So we can't have a line of cars sitting waiting to get on. There might not be enough room. We already are asking a lot from Gilmore museum as it is.I'm def not going to demand more space because these ceg'rs want a whoe section just to have their cars next to the dyno area. :crazy: Even if that was the case...we need space to load and unload cars.

I'm trying to keep everyone in mind here!!

i doubt anyone would be upset if their times were switched around. we'll all be there anyways. not like we gotta drive very far
yea....last years SZ, half the people showed up. Making mxracer look like an ass because he vouched for us at his work. And his place was 12-15 mins from the show. Which is the same drive time from this years hotel.

Would seem like a logical thing. I guess ole TRicker doesn't think so.

and i really don't appreciate being demanded to pick a time. i have been to SZ twice, dynoed both times, and never had an issue with payment, or flaking out.

should i put up the other unnecessary things you have said?

todd, to be honest, you can kiss my A$$ dude.

i have dynoed both times i've been to SZ. i was one of the only guys on the list last year that dynoed, and that was a dissapointment. i'm glad we have everyone signed up.

oh and to make it f$%$KING clear, I SIGNED UP BEFORE YOU STARTED MESSAGING ME ABOUT IT, AND I ALSO SAID BEFORE YOU MESSAGED THAT I WOULD PRE-PAY NO PROBLEM.

so F%$K you seriously im so sick of hearing your S$%T i always pay and i always do what i say i will.

um Harry I was agreeing with what was said lol I think it is a good idea. calm your nerves a lil lol

um Harry I was agreeing with what was said lol I think it is a good idea. calm your nerves a lil lol

Oh i'm not aggravated....trust me :cool: I guess from what i read...i took it the wrong way. I didn't think you were criticizing the complaint department. I thought you were criticizing my time schedule idea.

Oh if i was swearing a bunch then i would def someone trying to chill me out. :laugh:

should i put up the other unnecessary things you have said?

todd, to be honest, you can kiss my A$$ dude.

i have dynoed both times i've been to SZ. i was one of the only guys on the list last year that dynoed, and that was a dissapointment. i'm glad we have everyone signed up.

oh and to make it f$%$KING clear, I SIGNED UP BEFORE YOU STARTED MESSAGING ME ABOUT IT, AND I ALSO SAID BEFORE YOU MESSAGED THAT I WOULD PRE-PAY NO PROBLEM.

so F%$K you seriously im so sick of hearing your S$%T i always pay and i always do what i say i will.

ENOUGH! If I wasn't going to see the both of you in a few days I'd give you guys a 24hr timeout to calm down, but instead I'm telling both of ya to STFU and I'm just going to give ya a swift kick to the shins!

Mark

ENOUGH! If I wasn't going to see the both of you in a few days I'd give you guys a 24hr timeout to calm down, but instead I'm telling both of ya to STFU and I'm just going to give ya a swift kick to the shins!

Mark
LMAO Kick their ass seabass!!!!!!!!!!!

Im out of this...Sorry guys...
you should have fixed the list then lol
1. 9:30-10:00 = naujcdl
2. 10:00-10:30 = dtour w/AFR
3. 10:30-11:00 =Wien_Sean w/AFR
4. 11:00-11:30 = blu_fuz w/AFR
5. 12:00-12:30 = TRicker ()
6. 12:30-1:00 = Shavedsvt w/AFR
7. 1:00-1:30 =
8. 1:30-2:00 = icysvt
9. 2:00-2:30 = Ryanblacksvt w/AFR
10. 2:30-3:00 = Harry
11. 3:00-3:30 = Black98CSVT
12. 3:30-4:00 = imnotacop420 w/AFR
13. 4:00-4:30 = Mapoftazifosho -
14. 4:30-5:00 =
15. 5:00-5:30 =
16. 5:30-6:00 =

Just to throw it out there but my time can be adjusted, I dont really care when I dyno, so if someone wants my time slot that bad then we can swap.

What are you missing?? You have the largest support crew possible all starting to head that way, maybe someone has the component(s) you need.

Back