• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Will be a mobile dyno during the Show n Shine

Harrry my card is maxed, I am paying cash for everything at sz, if you cover me till then I will throw something extra to you for it, if you cant I totaly understand

I wouldn't mind if someone atleast went in half with me on this. Guys this guy is coming to us. Which means that will save you guys 10 dollars for sure on gas and maybe more. So in all hoesnty this is a great deal.

I have a buisness account for paypal. If i start collecting deposits for paypal. It will be $55. If we collect anything more from others who dyno after we are done. I will be glad to split the remaining with those who paid. :cool:

I'm here to share...and help. :)

I will find out more tonight. On what steps we are going to take to get the dyno started payment started.

HARRY, let us know what your paypal addy is and I can get the $ to you right away and get it started. If it falls through then just refund it back. Request payments from everyone now so you don't have to give him $ from your own pocket and just let him know what the situation is.

Oh yes. Thanks to Harrry he svttour'd the guy down to the same costs as the other dyno that was going to be held in GR. We will need at least 13 ppl to make it $53 each. As the list of 12 stands it will be $58. Still a good deal IMO. I'm hoping that with the other groups that will be there they might want to jump on with us so costs are dropped more. Gonna be flippin' sweet!:cool:

1-blu_fuz
2-Black 98 CSVT
3-BigBEN
4-icysvt(as long as im in my car and not the wifes)
5-TRicker
6-naujcdl
7-Mapoftazifosho
8-Ryanblacksvt
9-Wien Sean
10-dtour
11-shavedsvt
12-Harrry
13-
14-

Whaaaat? dont you mean blu fuzzed?

LOL! Well, this turned into a mess with some only paying at SZ. If the guy needs to be fronted then that's what needs to happen. I'm not fronting the $. LMAO! I'll collect through paypal but some of you say you can't. :help: I really hate ppl.

i got money ready for whomever wants to take payments. see if he will do half fronted and the other when he delivers?

my dad is SOOOO against me dynoing my car. im not telling him till the day of that im gonna be doing it :)

he thinks the engines gonna blow. i keep telling him that its just like driving the car on the road. no big deal. he sees all those videos on youtube with the 649463864 horsepower mustangs throwing rods and having parts fly everywhere.

i know. maybe if we all talk to him at sz and get it in his head that its a good idea to dyno, im sure he'd be cool with it. lol

What is going to break? It's 2 runs. If it does I have resources 40 minutes away at my house. Best place to break is with a million CEGers.

i know. maybe if we all talk to him at sz and get it in his head that its a good idea to dyno, im sure he'd be cool with it. lol

Hey we can even have him dyno the car :shrug: :laugh:

-----------------------------------------------------

He also supplies AFR guys. I think that it;s included in the price btw.

What is going to break? It's 2 runs. If it does I have resources 40 minutes away at my house. Best place to break is with a million CEGers.

hahahahah! thats what i told him! i said "you know if it blew, we could have it fixed in a day" he said "you know, thats probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard you say" the mans got no faith!

Hey we can even have him dyno the car :shrug: :laugh:

ha! he'd never do that!! thanks for the throttle spacer btw!

intake.jpg

todd you saw me break on the dyno ;)

its alright. let your dad watch everyone dyno without issues and he'll be alright with it after that. and i can pay whenever for the dyno, but it'd be nice to have a set price, lol

Back