• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

WI SVTOA 2009 Icebreaker

I don't want yours by mine. "Ford Family Cars" is an elite class and I don't want any crummy SVT's in it......

I don't want yours by mine. "Ford Family Cars" is an elite class and I don't want any crummy SVT's in it......

Elite!? LMFAO I'm gonna go buy a festiva quick and show up now. get some dice on the rea view,spinner hub caps, and the big gangster/mexican decal in the rear window of my last name! hahaha you lose!

Tony, you going to show up for support? We need you to help fight off all the haters :D.

Well, I have very low oil pressure and she's making a lot of noise and running rough. I think the motor is on it's last leg. I will probably still try to limp her to the show. Anyone looking for a Csvt with a blown motor? :p

Well, I have very low oil pressure and she's making a lot of noise and running rough. I think the motor is on it's last leg. I will probably still try to limp her to the show. Anyone looking for a Csvt with a blown motor? :p
Just get Josh to throw a 3L in there! :laugh:

Joe, do you hate Marauders?

Yes, I hate marauders and focus SVTs :mad:. That show needs a "sport compact" class or something. Its just not a level playing field for the contour in general..... F'n Illinilians :nonono:. Brian (marauder owner) is aight with me, but he keeps winning.

Back