• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

WI/IL supermeet / WI cruise

Where and when? My weekends off are now booked this month. I'll be at blackhawk farms on the 25th :D

Im in! I was pretty disappointed I had to miss the last one. The roush needs a new lca,injectors and an alignment. Fixed or not im IN

If we were to do this, does someone have garage we could stop at or meet at?

I want some things checked out on my car and I want someone that knows SVTs to look at it

You could stop at my place on the way down or Josh has a shop and we will be meeting there anyway.

Unfortunately for me, this month is getting very busy very fast...I'll update the thread when I know more and have a better idea on date.

You could stop at my place on the way down or Josh has a shop and we will be meeting there anyway.

yeah that would be cool either way. I have a clunking in the rear and I need my imrc changed. I have a p1518 code and I bought one but haven't gotten around to changing it...I'm actually afraid to do it! Lol I'm afraid I'm going to screw something up or not be able to get it back together or something..

When I work on cars at Josh's place my shirt always ends up coming off :confused:...... not good

is there any kind of half ass date anyone wants to throw together?

This is my weekend off and I work every other Saturday so I'm pretty open...

My wheel bearing is •••• again so I almost need to pass on the cruise this time..... maybe

FYI, doing this with just a couple friends since we have the weekend available. Meeting at my shop again at 10. Cruise first half / watch packer game at a friends sports bar / cruise second half.

Back