• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who's up for a "before the holiday"...

:help: They were writing on your trunklid? :help: :nonono: :blackeye: :shocked: :eek:

I'm glad your got the armrest installed, that was fast. You're very welcome.

Seems that your car did get a good work out today. :cool:

Your car didn't look that dirty Allen. :)

Good seeing everyone again. I'm glad you and your dad came out to the meet Ian. We missed you Aaron. It was great seeing your dad again. Hope he took good car of your car. :D

He did a good job taking care of it :) I checked as soon as I got home. lol :laugh: He said he had fun seeing everyone. For those of you I didn't meet I'm sure we will meet up soon enough.

You know...I did notice something funny with my car during my after-work inspection. All my radio station presets were changed to random stations. My dad said that he didn't change them or disconnect the battery so what the deal?:crazy: I'm probably going to take the HU out or just cut some wires under the dash and see what happens. If that dosen't work I'll probably end up scraping the whole car. :blackeye:

He did a good job taking care of it :) I checked as soon as I got home. lol :laugh: He said he had fun seeing everyone. For those of you I didn't meet I'm sure we will meet up soon enough.

You know...I did notice something funny with my car during my after-work inspection. All my radio station presets were changed to random stations. My dad said that he didn't change them or disconnect the battery so what the deal?:crazy: I'm probably going to take the HU out or just cut some wires under the dash and see what happens. If that dosen't work I'll probably end up scraping the whole car. :blackeye:

An after work inspection , LOL :D :D !! You don't trust your pop ?? The guy who gave you life ?? Raised you from a pup ?? Wiped your bottom ... oh snap , that just got creepy :eek: !
End up scrapping the car ??? Over some stations being reset ?? I think you ought to put it in the cool Ford car museum you've got going in your garage :D !

Oh yea , almost forgot ... we know NOTHING about any reset radio stations ;) !

Ahhh....know nothing huh? I guess I can't trust my car in the hands of this wild CEG crew.:laugh: I wonder what else went on today. Some good stories perhaps?:rolleyes: I guess I better not miss another meet.

Yeehaw! I'm knida gettin' hooked on that there country musik on my preset.

Other stuff eh? Care to spill? (cough...CD box set...cough)

BTW I caught wind that you wanted to sell the SVT to me? :drool:

Sounds like everybody had fun but nobody took pics? :shrug: What's the deal? How am I supposed to be there in spirit if there's no pics? :nonono:

We know nothing about any issues with your car Aaron. :shocked:

I took pictures, just need to upload them. I'll do it tomorrow, got me a bit of a migraine right now.

I think I fixed all my mysterious radio issues. ;)

A good nights sleep should help. :)
I'll try to post some pic's as well.

ahh man sorry thought that u were getting that 8footer that we put on the top of the car that way we wouldnt mess up anything on the inside haha

Back