• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who's up for a "before the holiday"...

LMAO ;)

We'll be there. Looks like it will be a pretty nice day too.

I'll be there. Though, no promises on my cars appearance. It is FILTHY.

I'll clean the interior, and run her through the auto car wash...but that's all.

Oh and, I seem to have a new dent on the top of my trunk lid. I'm very very pissed about it. #$@%$#@%

A new dent? :cry: Bummer.

I'll bring your light and Allen's arm rest. Is there any other parts that I am supposed to bring for anyone? Don't want to forget.
Ian's got my oil pan. :cool: Thanks again Ian for picking it up for me. :)
It's really a parts exchange meet. ;)

Let me know about your directions Glenn.

Last edited:
Get with the program people. :D
I washed mine tonight since I had to...:help:...drive it in the rain the other day. :blackeye:

I may put on the mirko.

Depends on if I want to lay on my back in the front of my house to get it on since I can't get out of my driveway with it on.

We'll see. Allen, since it'll be nice you want me to bring some smokes?

Is that bald headed **** coming? ;0

Get with the program people. :D
I washed mine tonight since I had to...:help:...drive it in the rain the other day. :blackeye:

Yea I had mine washed and then it rained here on Wednesday. :nonono: So I washed it again this afternoon. My hands got pretty cold but it was worth it. So shiny...:drool:

Oh and btw I won't be there tommorow (stupid work) but my dad will...with the Contour of course.:cool: I will still be there in spirit! :laugh:

Don't worry about your car Glenn. You're traveling two hours to meet up with us, we'll let you slide. :)

Aaron, I'm glad that your dad will be coming out with us. :cool: We'll miss you.

See ya'll tomorrow. Drive safe.

Don't worry about your car Glenn. You're traveling two hours to meet up with us, we'll let you slide. :)

I was hoping the bit with my mother was what would let me slide. She was in the hospital the other day. And...now I'm off to bed.

My car's all dirty & sh** - bad me :eek: ! Since it's already this morning , I guess that's how it goin' !

Might as well bring them cigars , Doug ... just in case . I haven't smoked in a while , but today might be the day . Don't know if John's comin' :shrug: , haven't heard a definate yea or nay .

See ya'll at 11 :cool: !

Your car didn't look that dirty Allen. :)

Good seeing everyone again. I'm glad you and your dad cam out to the meet Ian. We missed you Aaron. It was great seeing your dad again. Hope he took good car of your car. :D

Oh , my car was super dusty . Hell , MJ & Doug were writing on my trunklid at one point (wash me , IIRC) . They both should know better ;) ...
I installed the armrest already (couldn't wait) . Now it's complete :cool: . Thanks a million !!
I took Ian & Doug out for a scenic ride around the lake to let 'em hear my exhaust . That put another 100 miles on my car , LOL :D !! Not really a hundred , but it was a good , long ride . They got to hear my mystery birdie under my dash too :crazy: .
The car got a good workout today - did a bit more running around after the meet . May go away with it tomorrow too . Last minute driving while the weather's good , ya know :) . Then it might get put up for the winter .

Back