• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whoa, deer!

zorrex

Enjoys the Abuse
So I was on my way home from UMass at around Midnight, and I was in South Hadley traveling south on Rt 116. All of a sudden, I see a deer in the road, but barely! It was so dark out all I could make out was a dark figure that was barely discernible (sp?). I was thinking, ok, that's completely normal, but then THREE more deer followed the first and went scurrying off! Four deer! :shocked: . Imagine if I had looked away at something for a second and had hit FOUR deer at once, because they sure as heck weren't paying any attention to me...wow.

rule of thumb with deer, where there is one there an useally more

how about this, down here at Pratt Florida not only do you have to watch for deer but boar, snakes, aligators and birds

you guys remember the deer that jumped haroons hood on the highway on the way back from SZ?

The other week, during deer season, the inlaws were driving back from Two harbors (about a 60 mile drive) and counted 65 deer. Some very nice 10 point 180-200 lbs bucks too.

The other night on the weekend I saw a rather large Buck, and last night I saw four deer in my yard. They keep eating our bushes.

So I was on my way home from UMass at around Midnight, and I was in South Hadley traveling south on Rt 116. All of a sudden, I see a deer in the road, but barely! It was so dark out all I could make out was a dark figure that was barely discernible (sp?). I was thinking, ok, that's completely normal, but then THREE more deer followed the first and went scurrying off! Four deer! :shocked: . Imagine if I had looked away at something for a second and had hit FOUR deer at once, because they sure as heck weren't paying any attention to me...wow.

AHAAHHAHAHA! Four deer at once. Sorry. For sme reason, that really struck me funny...:cool: :shrug:

Sorry nothing to do with deer but--
Couldnt help but notice you said you were in South Hadley which just so happens my surname is Hadley and wondered if there might be some connection there. You never know??????
Looked the place up on google,seems like a nice place.

Back