• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Which wheels you like

Which wheels you like

• Enkei RS-5

Votes: 43 67.2%
  • ASA EM-9

Votes: 21 32.8%

• Total voters

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Usually I don't give .02 about others opinions of my stuff since I know I have awesome taste.:laugh: But this one I'm at a stand still. I like the classier look of the ASA's. Not as boy racer. But they don't show off the brakes. Now if I could take the finish that is on the ASA's get it put on the RS-5's that would be gold! I can even paint the center ring T-red on the ASA's. I have a black set as well. So if I'm feeling too much silver I can put the black ring on.

RS-5's
standard.jpg
http://www.fototime.com/8F7F32EC9AB5286/standard.jpg

ASA's
standard.jpg

I guess some didn't know to my surprise. It's my car and I own both wheels. I'm not buying shiz from anyone.

Neither to be honest, those wheels are soo played out, everyone has had them or known someone that has for years. But thats just my $0.02

Well I know of 1 car with EM-9's in all of CEG so umm yea ok. Not too many ppl have RS-5's any longer either. But whatever. And when am I ever going to be in the same spot as those other cars in my life? Never.

wheels

wheels

Really, to many Tuner 5 - spoke wheels!

Somebody get OZ Superturismos, Please..................... or BBS CHs!

I know they cost $$$$, but so do several sets (over time) of the usuals.

honestly I don't like either of them, but I voted for the ASA's.
I'm not really a fan of wheels that are drilled for multiple applications. The extra holes look ****ty to me.

Well I know of 1 car with EM-9's in all of CEG so umm yea ok. Not too many ppl have RS-5's any longer either. But whatever. And when am I ever going to be in the same spot as those other cars in my life? Never.

Todd, you should go with the RS-5's and sell the EM9's to me. I will trade you my ST200 wheels plus cash

17's on an SVT just seem small.

Todd, you should go with the RS-5's and sell the EM9's to me. I will trade you my ST200 wheels plus cash

17's on an SVT just seem small.

You'd need a lot of cash. LOL! Now the RS-5's look like 18's almost. But he EM-9's tend to look smaller. I think if the EM-9's were 18's I would hump them all day.

Ok well if you want that hott t-red csvt looking like alot of other csvt's do now or have in the past. Its all about originality, Like with your pre-98, there were things about that car that screamed original, do the same with the svt please.

I honestly have never seen pics of Todds car. And since I don't live in MI, I haven't seen it in person either. :shurg: He doesn't whore his car like some people :)

actually, he definately posted a bunch of pics when he got that brake kit installed.

Back