• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whats your favorite dessert

I dig cannolis also.
I'll have to try that bakery next time I'm in NY.
We have an outstanding Italian bakery down in Easton.
They make a mean cannoli cake with whipped cream icing, their cannolis are great too. :drool:

youve never put some warm spotted dick in your mouth?

spotteddick.jpg

chocolate chip cannolis and tirimisu are definitely in my favorites list, but not everyone does them right. I doubt I could make good ones myself either.

OMG, I love tiramisu soooo much! :drool: But I usually only get to have it on my b-day because nobody else in my family really cares for it much... I can hardly wait another 2 months, lol.

Italian rum cake for me. :drool: I just wish I could get it more often. When I lived in Philly, I would get it about once a month (it is very expensive). I haven't found anyone here in the Reading area that makes it.

Alan: have you tried Russo's Market for fresh cheese? They are near Vanity Fair outlets. I don't think they make their own, but it is good.

BTW, ice cream is not a dessert. It is a staple in life.

Italian Rum cake is good. Haven't had it in years.
LOL@ your ice cream comment. :)

my wife made some kinda apple blue berry plum cobler stuff it was :drool::drool:

:drool: i love cobbler

we have a world class desert shop here in toga. Mrs. Londons is the name. her son just opened a restraunt and its supposed to be the best in town. hopefully ill be going soon.

Back