• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whats your favorite dessert

CRGkart44

Is Cruising For A Bruising
there is a favorite cereal for when you wake up.... what about after dinner

im eating a mighty fine strawberry moose and chocolate milk

Nice topic!
I'd have to go with Ricotta Pie. Cheese cake would be my second choice.

Ice cream. chocolate with peanut butter swirl is best, but any will do.
though I haven't had any in a while..

what kind :shrug: of ricotta pie

It's an Italian dessert. Ricotta cheese (I buy it fresh from the cheese store), pineapple, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla in a graham cracker crust, then bake. Yummy!

The fresh ricotta tastes nothing at all like the store bought, it's SO much better. I use fresh ricotta in my lasagna, baked ziti, etc.

I'm partial to blueberry's on the cheese cake.

It's an Italian dessert. Ricotta cheese (I buy it fresh from the cheese store), pineapple, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla in a graham cracker crust, then bake. Yummy!

The fresh ricotta tastes nothing at all like the store bought, it's SO much better. I use fresh ricotta in my lasagna, baked ziti, etc.

I'm partial to blueberry's on the cheese cake.
I've also seen spinach /meat/and chocolate ,versions but have never had any:ponder:

HAHA... for some reason that made me LOL:laugh:

BTW... that cake or pie or whatever... sounds really :drool::drool::drool:

You aren't alone, it makes most people laugh. I also don't use Parmesan cheese, I only use Romano. I get that fresh at the cheese store also. ;)

It's a pie and it is :drool: Most people think of cheese in a dessert pie as gross until they taste it.
Allen has had it, he'll tell you his thoughts. ;)

I've heard of chocolate pie in a graham cracker crust but not meat or spinach.

You aren't alone, it makes most people laugh. I also don't use Parmesan cheese, I only use Romano. I get that fresh at the cheese store also. ;)

It's a pie and it is :drool: Most people think of cheese in a dessert pie as gross until they taste it.
Allen has had it, he'll tell you his thoughts. ;)

I've heard of chocolate pie in a graham cracker crust but not meat or spinach.
http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-00,ricotta_pie,FF.html:shrug:

i dont think cheese in a dessert somes gross at all... again i think it sounds:drool::drool::drool:

i think a detailed recipe via PM is in need;)
EDIT:NVM.... thanks to blue

oh... hehe cheese store:laugh:

I'll PM it to you. Really, it's so much better if you can find fresh ricotta. Makes a noticeable difference. The texture is different from store bought too.

Their mozzarella cheese is to die for!

cheese store , thats no more funny than a fish monger:shrug:

i like cheese store better:p

I'll PM it to you. Really, it's so much better if you can find fresh ricotta. Makes a noticeable difference. The texture is different from store bought too.

Their mozzarella cheese is to die for!

then ill go to the cheese store:laugh:

haha cheese store..:laugh:

i didnt know there was a legit store dedicated to cheese? plus, isnt cheese from a cheese store considered store bought?

Kinda!
You just have to buy it from the cheese store not the supermarket. ;)

Nice topic!
I'd have to go with Ricotta Pie. Cheese cake would be my second choice.

Ricotta Pie FTMFW !!! Delicious :drool: !

I'm right with ya on the cheesecake - chocolate cheesecake is my favorite cheesecake , hands down .

I'm big on mint chocolate chip ice cream - got some in the freezer right now , actually . Might have a bit , now that I've talked about it ... damn !

Back