• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What's up , ya punks ??

thats actually very good for 146k.. hows the rust?

As for the liberty, they are just gawd awful inside.. other than that.. i dont mind them... a bit gehy, but it is Glenn whos driving it.

The Liberty Renegade is very capable off-road. I don't see why there's any hate. The interior in them can't be any worse than the interior in the XJ.

I want a WRX. The more I keep seein' them, they cooler I think they'd be to drive. Maybe I need to Shanghai Ryan's Brother's, he's got a nice wagon. :idea:

I want to steal his car too...

Holy crap I'm on the forum!

My 'tour is in very poor shape... After being hit last January, it just seems to have gone downhill all year. At some point over the year, the clearcoat on the hood has lifted and is now gone in spots all over the place. And of all things, at Thanksgiving I was over at my parent's house and the same neighbors hit my car AGAIN! There wasn't any scratches or anything could find but still. And now I have a massive exhaust leak.

Taking the time to work with this year's calendar pictures and going through some of my old pics has made me realize how much I still like the Contour. I just feel like it will be climbing a mountain trying to get mine back into good condition.

I will make it to Carlisle this year, even if I have to hitchhike in Scott's trunk (hey if you can fit 4 Lightning wheels in there with all the rest of your stuff, I think I can fit).

Welcome to the NE Chris.

Ian!! You're back! :) What happened to the SE?

I vote no on the Liberty also. :D EWW!

Ryan, you can buy my SVT as long as you never take it to your parent's house, ever.

EVER!
LOL!

I didn't think you'd trade those "goodies" with it. :)

Back