• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whats left of her....

Yeah, i think i would try to save it considering the work/miles on it.

CHeck the classifieds theres is alot of the stuff you'll looking for.

At that low of miles, save the damn thing! :laugh:

How expensive are the airbags? Get a shop to do the metal work on the body. And you could even temperarily (gasp) use a regular silver frost bumper just to get it back on the road!

Last edited:
thats a shame...i need those front fenders too.:blackeye:
j/k. thats a sad thing to hear. thats totally savable. couple of fenders,new rear bumper,headlights,airbags. not bad at all.

i really want to but me and the wife to be have a wedding to pay for and planning on a baby soon.... so she wants be to by a "family car" :crazy:

Watch posting that you want to sell car in while in this forum or it will get locked.
You are welcome to post the for sale info in the North East forum classified section if you'd like.

With that said, I'm sorry to hear about the crash. :cry: You didn't sustain any injuries did you?

Can you stop them from r title if you buy it back and repair it?

If you can do that, get it repaired, and keep it. An SVT makes a pretty decent family car. :laugh: Back seat is good enough for a small child.

Even repaired it would only be worth around 7K (correct me if wrong). You'll end up spending more money in the long run if you dump the SVT and buy a newer,decent low mileage family car. Would you really want to trade off the SVT for a minivan or a taurus? :laugh:

Thats just my thoughts...the SVT would be a much better transporter then some other car. :laugh:

it'll have a r title if he takes the check from geico. and in ny getting a r title car on the road is a pain..to say the least,and expensive. you have to use new airbags,w/reciepts.etc etc. they check all the parts for etched vin numbers to make sure they arent from a stolen car. if they are,wether you knew or not,the car is impounded. even after all the money and time is spent on the car to repair it you have to hope to pass the 250 dollar inspection:blackeye:

sorry "LUCA"... nothing serious, just a bump on the head from the air bag

i dont want to get rid of my baby but i have no choice, gotta listen to woman of the house :rolleyes:

^ You're just trying to get him to part it out. We all know you want those silver frost fenders. :laugh: ;)

LMAO!
Come on, the passenger side one is OK. :D

I gotta say, it's extremely sad that the car is damaged, but at the same time you're extremely lucky that you still have your life and are ok - especially since it was a fatal accident.

Stupid drunk drivers though. I couldn't believe how many cars I saw on the highway swaying between the lines last night. :nonono: I drank last night, but waited 3+ hours (plus took a 1.8-mile walk) before I felt comfortable to drive home.

He is very lucky, that's for sure. :)
It's very sad that people drink and drive. Call a cab, call a friend but don't get behind the wheel.

Sorry to hear about the accident, but Glad to hear your ok.

Please pm me if your parting it out or need a wrench to rebuild her, I'm local.

He is very lucky, that's for sure. :)
It's very sad that people drink and drive. Call a cab, call a friend but don't get behind the wheel.

thats what friends are for. friend of mine thinks she is alot stronger then she is. was almost passed out on my friends couch but still argued that she was "ok" to drive home(i stole her keys after she said that). i found her stuff and after 25min of convincing her and getting her ready to leave(shes 16 parents wanted her home at 130). i had to carry her to her car, cause she couldnt walk. my friend drove her car home and i followed him to drive him back. (it was 140 by the time we left and with the snow storm last night took 20min to go 2miles, being very slow, she got home at 2). Her mom thanked us as she stumbled to the door.

Back