• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

what to put in doors

Dude his 3.0 has twin trubo's and queef's. He MUST know what he's talkin about.

That's great if were talking about engines... but were talking audio.... I wouldn't challenge him on an engine thread about swaps and what not, I just don't have the know how of it, never done it......

That's great if were talking about engines... but were talking audio.... I wouldn't challenge him on an engine thread about swaps and what not, I just don't have the know how of it, never done it......

I think its a joke, I just quoted his sig lol.

SoundQ said:
Take two 8" mounting rings, (he didnt say if it was metal.) And Im 99.9 percent sure its not metal lol. Like mdf or some wood.

Ya lol, that lil 1/2 inch fiberboard kicked it out a wee bit, that may have saved the windows lol

Nice install dere champ.

Siliconed the wires what a pro.
Right SoundQ?

Last edited:
steeda, you;re instal sux hard lik you mom

EDIT: Someone stole my antena. Acsepting donasions.

help iccant aford the gass. join my "premtive strike"

um a 97 svt? is he kidding?

Thats a very professional looking install SoundQ, but seriously what are you using for highs. I'm just curious

Thats a very professional looking install SoundQ, but seriously what are you using for highs. I'm just curious

Look in the kick panel area...

166133_77_full.jpg

Those are Xtant XIS2.5 point source drivers (5.25" mid w/ tweeter at the apex of woofer). They were made by Morel under contract with Xtant.

No sawall, Just cut a peice of wood to fill the opening then cut the hole of the 6.5"

Pretty much same way I made the 8" subs fit in there

Look in the kick panel area...

166133_77_full.jpg

Those are Xtant XIS2.5 point source drivers (5.25" mid w/ tweeter at the apex of woofer). They were made by Morel under contract with Xtant.

hope you have strong speaker guards....and how do you keep dirt/sand from falling into the speakers? :)

There are grills to protect the speakers (can't you see them?), and they are not in the way. My feet never touch them, nor do the passenger's feet. Dirt has never been issue.

Back