• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What is your favorite cereal?

Good to know, get the milk in the bowl before trying them. :) I'll get that kind next.

I <3 blueberries.
You want to try Chocolate Lucky Charms!

Yep, kinda like Coco Puffs but with marshmallows. It does make the milk chocolaty.

do i have to?

again, im not a fan of blueberries... but i guess if i dont like it someone else will eat it. im thinking of the chocolate lucky charms though

Mike... I was speaking of the Chocolate Lucky Charms not the Strawberry and blueberry cereal. :)

I wish they sold good milk with preservatives or something. This is the second time in as many months that I've had to throw out roughly quarter-gal of milk because I let it go more than 3 days.

I'd go with condensed milk but I have bad memories of that stuff from childhood. It tastes nothing like real milk, especially in cereal.

Three days?
I think you should buy a half gallon or a quart. ;)
Eww, condensed milk... you've used that on cereal as a child? I use it pumpkin pie but that's as far as I go.

I do buy half-gallons ;) I just don't eat at home often. I will downsize to quarts.

The condensed-milk was an experiment by my mom, and we only used it until the package ran out (problem was, it was a bulk package from BJ's). She would try the switcheroo by putting it into milk gallon bottles but I could always tell.

Yeah, powdered milk is at least better than condensed.

I do buy half-gallons ;) I just don't eat at home often. I will downsize to quarts.

The condensed-milk was an experiment by my mom, and we only used it until the package ran out (problem was, it was a bulk package from BJ's). She would try the switcheroo by putting it into milk gallon bottles but I could always tell.

I understand now.
Nice try mom. :help:

I must admit that powdered milk does not taste that good but in super sugary sugar bombs it might be ok Can't be as bad as the time I got into the powdered baking cocoa man that stuff is nasty with out sugar

do you use milk, condensed milk, or powered milk with your honey bunched of oats?

if milk... what kind?

TRIX!!!!!!!!! MY MOM BOUGHT TRIX!!!!!!!!

Back