• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What is your favorite cereal?

My favorite cereal was erased from existence one random day.

Does anyone remember Rice Krispies Treats?
Not the regular Rice Krispies in the blue box. But the sugary version in the purple box?

images

They stopped making them and nothing else is the same :nonono:.

My favorite cereal was erased from existence one random day.

Does anyone remember Rice Krispies Treats?
Not the regular Rice Krispies in the blue box. But the sugary version in the purple box?

They stopped making them and nothing else is the same :nonono:.

weird I was just thinking to myself last night in the cereal aisle "hmm I wonder what happened to rice krispie treats cereal"

I've never thought about putting cereal on ice cream, but that's a good idea!
I have had Grape Nuts ice cream before, but the ice cream parlor already had it mixed in. Pretty decent.

SUGAR FREEKS!

I loves rice or corn chex...w/ ice cold milk, cheerios on occasion too, no sugar. Special K isn't bad either. I like rice crispies, but you have to eat them really fast before they get soggy.

I totally forgot about Double Chex.
Dunno if they sell it anymore. It was like a combination of Honey Nut Chex and Crispix.

I still have Chex Quest game (ultra-politically-correct version of Doom) too. :) Zap the Flemoids!
ChexQuest-Slimers.gif

Have you seen that they now make Chocolate Chucky Larms?
I haven't tried them yet. I like the original way too much to betray it (except when I buy no name brand. heheh)

Have you seen that they now make Chocolate Chucky Larms?
I haven't tried them yet. I like the original way too much to betray it (except when I buy no name brand. heheh)

I totally forgot about the Chocolate Lucky Charms. They are so good!! :drool:

I sent Steph a box of them, we had them here before she did in CT. She was skeptical until I reminded her that I was a cereal connoisseur and wouldn't lead her astray when it came to cereal. :D She liked them also.

Cinnamon Life is good as are Corn Chex. I actually like Wheat Chex too, not sure why, but they're good.
I won't eat Cheerios, plain or otherwise. Just don't like them.

as are Corn Chex. I actually like Wheat Chex too, not sure why, but they're good.
I won't eat Cheerios, plain or otherwise. Just don't like them.[/quote]
needs more suger please:cool:

I saw chocolate chex and strawberry chex at the store today they looked good but cost to much

Back