• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What is your favorite cereal?

I've shat shades of yellow before. I have a very unhealthy diet...so I couldn't even begin to think of what I ate to do it.

Anyone remember puffed rice? :laugh:
Distinctly :)
00000114.jpg

I haven't had cereal with milk in years. Actually, I don't think I've had milk in years. Should work on that. But when I did, the most recent favorites were Raisin Bran Crunch, and Honey Bunches of Oats (Honey Roasted). :drool:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Frosted Mini-Wheats make for delicious dry snack food.

Lucky Charms, but I love almost any cereal. Honey Bunches of Oats is really good, so good choice Trapps, I really don't like Apple Jacks, or fruity Pebbles though. I think they're disgusting. Then again, I'm strange, I never eat cereal at breakfast time, it's always at night haha.

malt o meal actualy they make most of the cereal that we buy as it cost less and it comes in a huge bag w/o a box sorta like genaric and yes I like the kidy cereals

OK, I'll have to check that out.
Cool, someone else that likes kiddie cereal as much as I do.

Distinctly :)
00000114.jpg

We don't have that kind here that I know of. We have this:
41SPV44XVDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

That's the kind of cereal that does nothing for you. You have to eat like the whole box to feel like you've eaten something. :laugh: It's good though.

Mmm, I forgot about Apple Jacks... yum!
A is for Apple, J is for Jacks...

LUCA - Triples ceased to exist in the late 80s or early 90s. I guess it's more of a LauraSVT reference. ;) It is the first cereal I remember being distinctly offended that they changed the formula. It went from being nice and crispy and delicious to being these puffed-rice-shaped things that got mushy within seconds of touching liquid. Shortly thereafter, it was killed off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILtTuPW0WLA

Kim - Haven't tried it, as I haven't had cereal with milk in years.

some more I thought of strawberry frosted shredded wheat / lucky charms /raisin bran // grits w cheese n bacon:drool:

Matty, have you tried the Just Bunches cereal yet?

I got a box tonight to try just because of this thread .... but seeing the commercials did interest me ....

what do I like, not that I have cereal much ...

honey bunches of oats
frosted mini-wheats
frosted flakes
cheerios
froot loops
rice crispies
the reeses peanutbutter one was good also

LUCA - Triples ceased to exist in the late 80s or early 90s. I guess it's more of a LauraSVT reference. ;)

I don't remember seeing it in the stores around here during that time frame.
We had the Quaker Puffed Rice at that time though.

Frosted mini-wheats and rice crispies are good too.

Royal... grits with cheese and bacon? Like the cheese and bacon are mixed in with the grits? I don't like my food mixed like that so that isn't something I'd try. ;)

Smurfberries was the best ever.

But right now, I would say:
Raisin Nut Bran
Lucky Charms
Golden Grahams

anyone else put cereal on ice cream?...get vanilla bean ice cream and top it with corn flakes and honey, mmm, mmmm, good...tastes alot like mexican fried ice cream.

Back