• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

Steelies

Steelies

ANyone selling 15" steelies for winter driving?

PM me if you are.

I might sell a set of 16's with all season on them.. if I do, they have only 2 Winters on them and almost all of their tread life left.

i want a nice set of wheels and tires, could be just wheels but would prefer with tires, especially some rota SDRs but not just looking for those, must be within 5 hours of Naperville

Looking for nice SVT in Chicagoland area...

Looking for nice SVT in Chicagoland area...

I am in the market for an SVT Contour for a daily driver while my Twin Turbo Stealth goes into storage. I would prefer black or silver with a clean carfax, maintenance history, and under 120K. Let's see what people have. These cars are hard to find...

I get confused all the time with this but its the non-svt cobra looking wheel... the ones with the spokes and the cover that snaps in over the lugs... they are in good condition and the tires only have a few k on them

I think they would be the Eo's?

I am in the market for an SVT Contour for a daily driver while my Twin Turbo Stealth goes into storage. I would prefer black or silver with a clean carfax, maintenance history, and under 120K. Let's see what people have. These cars are hard to find...

Mine fits all above... body has 80K on it and the newly rebuilt engine (previous owner spun a bearing) has less than 16k on it. Has the basic mods and some one off parts that probably would be sold off the car first but for the right price the entire car would go as is with everything installed and as is. Car has been maintained and has had all major/minor components replaced by me when I bought it.

Last edited:
I get confused all the time with this but its the non-svt cobra looking wheel... the ones with the spokes and the cover that snaps in over the lugs... they are in good condition and the tires only have a few k on them

I think they would be the Eo's?
Those would be E0's. Where were you when I wanted a set?? The ones I bought got owned by FEDEX as I only recieved 3 of 4 and they were in rough shape :nonono::cry:

Suspension

Suspension

WTB Feeler.

I will be inheriting my parents '98se in late November. I know that it needs the driver side rear strut replaced and the passenger side front spring replaced. I'm curious as to who has some stock suspensions available and what you're asking for. I thought I read somewhere that the svt and se suspension was the same. I'm guessing that I miss read or what :shrug:

Anyways, I'd like to buy a full set of good used struts and springs. SVT preferred, but stock se stuff would be fine too. The car won't see any track time so I'm not worried about it. I'm just not looking to spend a lot of cash as my budget is pretty small.

Please use pm's.

Thanks,

Chris :)

WTB Feeler.

I will be inheriting my parents '98se in late November. I know that it needs the driver side rear strut replaced and the passenger side front spring replaced. I'm curious as to who has some stock suspensions available and what you're asking for. I thought I read somewhere that the svt and se suspension was the same. I'm guessing that I miss read or what :shrug:

Anyways, I'd like to buy a full set of good used struts and springs. SVT preferred, but stock se stuff would be fine too. The car won't see any track time so I'm not worried about it. I'm just not looking to spend a lot of cash as my budget is pretty small.

Please use pm's.

Thanks,

PM sent

WTB Feeler.

Please use pm's.

Thanks,

I have 2 front SVT struts and one driverside rear SVT strut all with under 60k on them.

Pm sent

Mine fits all above... body has 80K on it and the newly rebuilt engine (previous owner spun a bearing) has less than 16k on it. Has the basic mods and some one off parts that probably would be sold off the car first but for the right price the entire car would go as is with everything installed and as is. Car has been maintained and has had all major/minor components replaced by me when I bought it.

If you could PM me a price with/without mods, that would be great!

Anybody have a T red SVT rear bumper? I had a deal to get akrump47
bumper, drove all the way to hartford, MI today, waisted 45 dollars in gas, and he forgot to tell me EVERY MOUNTING TAB had something wrong with it, one stud snapped off the four main studs, screws were stuck in two of the fender mounts, and in the upper wheel well mounts, one screw was cracked in the thread, adn in another, the whole plastic piece was cracked and gone(not fixable, making it uselss) He said he was sorry but I thought he should have paid for my gas and time, oh well, I'd like to find one in red in possible.

Back