• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

I may be selling the 18's that were on M!key's car shortly... its faster and easier to mount new rims than to deal with pullin the rubber off of the rims already on the car.

not sure on a price yet but the Prada's that are on them are shot... or at least is true of the front ones, I saw some curb rash but not too bad - especially if someone wants to get them powdercoated or refinished.

I may be selling the 18's that were on M!key's car shortly... its faster and easier to mount new rims than to deal with pullin the rubber off of the rims already on the car.

not sure on a price yet but the Prada's that are on them are shot... or at least is true of the front ones, I saw some curb rash but not too bad - especially if someone wants to get them powdercoated or refinished.

Crispy....PM me some pics if you have them and maybe we can work out a little deal for some of the things you need + cash.

~Josh

Um aren't these on goonz's car :confused: or is there something I'm missing? Or are you talking about Mikey's old wheels. For some reason I forget what they look like lol.

yes, they are the wheels that were on his car before he got the ones that GoonZ bought from him

I dont know the model but they are in great condition... I dont think there is much rash at all and they currently look great on the car... just call me a lazy ass, I would rather just buy another set than swap wheels a few times to be able to take those wheels in to get new rubber slapped on

here is the only pic I have in my possession really fast... I'll post pictures later... if anyone knows the model gimme a heads up so I can see if I can figure out how much they are worth

picture.JPG

whatever they are make it look like you are rollin HUGE wheels... with that car and my car both on 18's they dont look like the same size due to the way they are and the color I guess.

I'll call my boy M!key this week to see if he can help with a model number or a price on what he thinks they are worth.

The tires are Prada Spec 2's and the 2 fronts are bald in the insides and shot. I think the rears could be re-used but let me confirm for sure.

Last edited:
ADR Reactions 18x7.5 M!key thinks the offset is 43mm but I am trying to confirm on my own -- here is a close up of the style as a reference.

I think 1 rim only is slightly curbed.

ADR-Reaction.jpg

WTB Tan SVT front seats

WTB Tan SVT front seats

WTB Tan SVT front seats in decent condition and not too much $$.
I'll trade my tan Mystique LS seats which are also in good condition.
Located in SW, Michigan but I do travel to the Chicago area from time to time.

Want To Buy, Fox Lake meet?

Want To Buy, Fox Lake meet?

Hi there,

I would like the "chromed" front bumber strip for a 95 Contour. I am also looking for some Teal paint if anybody has some in a spray can for a 95. I will be going to the Fox lake meet on this Saturday.

Sincerely,

Johnny T. :cool:

WTB: STAB-O-SHOCK complete

WTB: STAB-O-SHOCK complete

Looking to add one to the cougar if anyone knows where I can get one, I can't post in the classifieds yet :cry:

Mirko Splitter

Mirko Splitter

Looking for a Mirko Splitter. I prefer a used one to keep the cost down but all will be considered. Any color is OK and I don't mind a little work to fix it if needed. Let me know. Thanks ya'll!

Gauge pod gauges "2 1/16

Gauge pod gauges "2 1/16

Getting an A-pillar in a few days, looking to see if anyone is getting rid of some gauges by random chance.. Preferably ones that match the interior Indiglo kits (HVAC, speedo)

Anyone happen to have one of these they want to get rid of?

CHX1500RF

CHX1500RF.jpg

It's a JVC 12 disc mp3 cd changer... anyone have one they don't want anymore that still works pristine?

Stock SVT 24v High Output Emblems

Stock SVT 24v High Output Emblems

Just wondering if anyone has the stock SVT 24v High Output Emblems for the fenders laying around to sell me. Let me know. Thanks! :D

Anyone in the Chicago+ area have a parking brake handle assembly? I finished off mine and do not want to pay dealer price on a new one. Good cables would also be a plus.

Thanks!!!

Anyone in the Chicago+ area have a parking brake handle assembly? I finished off mine and do not want to pay dealer price on a new one. Good cables would also be a plus.

Thanks!!!

Have a handle(a little rusty) and cables that i believe are good. still in the car, but i can pull them easily enough. Shoot me an offer.

~Josh

WTB - Rear Drivers side door

WTB - Rear Drivers side door

I have a Red '00' SVT and am looking for a rear drivers side door to replace the damanged one I have now. I'm in the Chicago area but will drive a resonable distance for a door in "good" condition.

Back