• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

Body kit and 18 inch rims

Body kit and 18 inch rims

I have a full andys auto sport body kit with the metal grates never even taken out of packaging I was one of the original group buy members through hella hydro it only took about 2-3 yrs to recieve it and my plans had changed by the time I got it

18 inch enki cdr-9 rims purchaced from a michigan ceger livinsvt prob 5-6 yrs ago

rear strut tower bar

intake w adaptor

I might have more stuff but thats all I can remember right now. Make me an offer and if you are interested in more than one thing I will give you a better deal. I can most likly meet half way.

dougchristman@hotmail.com

Bunch of stuff for sale (se & svt)...

Bunch of stuff for sale (se & svt)...

I've got to clean out the garage before the move late next month. Here's what I got:

1.) SVT Engine: ~60K Long Block, Cams and timing chains are good. Bank2 Cylinder head is good, Bank1 is questionable. Does not include UIM/LIM/TB (These are not available)
2.) SE V6 Engine: ~140K Complete, UIM/LIM/TB, Engine will not hold coolant (blowing out the expansion tank), Blown Head Gasket???
3.) CD4E Trans: Rebuilt with updates and sensors, ready to perform the way it should! lol
4.) '99 SVT Returnless Fuel rail and Injectors and sensor.
5.) Halfshafts: Both Driver and Passenger (auto) and Jack-shaft
6.) Side View Mirror: Black some scratches
7.) SVT Returnless Engine Wiring Harness: Injector Harness too, all in decent working condition, Oil Pressure sensor has been replaced with older push style connector and a few broken, but usable connectors.
8.) E0 Return Style, Non PATS Integrated Main Wiring Harness: Injector harness too. This piece needs some work: Knock sensor, Oil pressure sensor plus some broken, but usable connectors.
9.) SE V6 Air Box and snorkel: Does not include MAF sensor. SOLD
10.) Cruise Control Module

Other Non-Contour Stuff (Focus):
1.) 2.0L Zetec LB w/wiring harness, injectors and ECU: Partially damaged from rollover accident.
2.) Misc. Interior Pieces: '01 Focus ZX3 w/Dark Charcoal Interior, A-Pillar trim, B-Pillar Trim, Rear interior panels, Full carpet, Headliner, Rear seat, Passenger Seat, Trunk Carpetting, Spare Tire.
3.) Passenger Rear Taillight.
4.) Driver Side Fog Light.

My wife and I will be downsizing late next month and most if not all of this stuff needs to find a home. I'm offering it locally first before I post 'em in the proper Classified forums.

Everything's located at my garage. Feel free to stop by and check 'em out in person.
Reasonable offers, please. ;)

Thanks,

Chris

Well, we've decided to let our 1998 CSVT go. It's too small for a family and we need a bigger car. Found a killer deal on a Volvo V70 T5, and the Contour needs to go quick. I bought it last year from Dtour on here, and it's been a great car. We've done tuneup, Tbelt, cats, and some other miscellaneous things that a car of this age would need.

It currently has 145k miles, runs syth oil, and drives nice. A/C is ice cold, and everything works. T-Red with black leather.

The Volvo owners need their car gone by next week, because they 're moving to Michigan, so we need to sell fast. First person with $3100 cash takes it.

The only things I haven't gotten around to on the Contour are the rear struts are getting weak, and there is a crack on the very bottom of the windscreen, at almost dash level.

Hit me up with a PM and I'll give you my number if interested.

List Updated

1.) ~60K svt cams, heads and timing chains/gears (minus crank gears)
2.) '99 svt returnless fuel rail and injectors and sensor.
3.) side view mirror: Black some scratches
4.) svt returnless engine wiring harness: Injector harness too, all in decent working condition, oil pressure sensor has been replaced with older push style connector and a few broken, but usable connectors.
5.) e0 return style, non pats integrated main wiring harness: Injector harness too. This piece needs some work: Knock sensor, oil pressure sensor plus some broken, but usable connectors.
6.) cruise control module

Everything's located at my garage in Naperville. Feel free to stop by and check 'em out in person.
Reasonable offers, please. ;)

thanks,

chris

I have 4 - 2008 Mazda 3 16inch rims and tires with 21000 miles on them. Half of the tread life on the Toyo Proxy S05 tires are left. Rims are in excellent condition. No curb rash or chips.
Mazda Rims

98 Csvt silver/ blue leather fs in streamwood IL

98 Csvt silver/ blue leather fs in streamwood IL

Im gonna start w the bad since thats what people want to know and im not trying to rip anyone. Hail damage as of april 5th this year. Looks like the intake runner is stuck open AGAIN causing a check engine light. I had replaced the LIM before and now it happened again so idk. Foglights dont work i actually have stock replacements i never put on, they are from the scrap yard. Some rust under the doors mostly from body neglect ( i'm a busy man), and some dings here and there. Power antennae doesnt go down but motor still works i think something came disconnected, never bothered to look. It has 173xxx miles on the car and about 146xxx on the replaced motor (how i bought the car). Burns a little oil not much maybe ring wear i cant tell, the gaskets on top half of motor have been replaced about 3 yrs ago.

H&R springs replaced w adj gas struts about 4 yrs back along w all 4 mounts. Car is my daily driver I use it EVERYDAY for the last 4 years. Oil changes are maintained and everything seems to be mechanically fine. Emissions is usually around october for this car so u will need to take care of the intake runner problem. Battery is a die hard and has been in the car since i bought it. Interior is in great shape, comes w infinity 6x8s in front and rear w cd player any other questions or if youd like to come take a look feel free to call me at 847 224 6482 also i have all reciepts for everything major and most work was done by Burd's auto bays inn streamwood (very knowledgeable folk)

OFF 1998's 1190 OEM SVT EXHAUST, in great great condition.
It consists of the following:
y-pipe, in AWESOME CONDITION.
exhaust is direct bolt on to your cat section all the way to the back.
No o2 sensors are included or cat. Someone on CL asked me if it had even a cat, when i posted that its is a post cat exhaust system, duh...

If you think you are intersted, please feel free to contact Wien_Sean, Dacker to confirm condition, they have seen the system and can vouch for me. Except my car detailing skills.
Pricing is discussed through PM's and no shipping is included, could ship AT YOUR EXPENSE (rather not ship as size is just not reasonable for you and both to do so) and yes, you can pick up from Aurora, IL.

1998 E0 dual exhaust - resonator removed. Tips in great shape, install ready. Get it out of my way. Make offer and come pick it up. Located in Fox Lake, WI 53933. Very negotiable.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Exhaust also comes with passenger side exhaust hanger if the new owner needs it. I want this gone in a week, make me an offer!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyone interested at $7 plus gas money in a Brand new FRAM Air-hog intake filter for anything in the stang years from 94-04 and cougars/contours?

Let me know. Brand new and cheap compared to store and much cheaper, but functions same damn way, than a K&N filter.

Call or text: 630 890 9991

Thanks!

FS: FSVT Rotors and calipers w/pads. Bought them from a forum bro, and never installed them. Low miles in great shape. I think they have SS lines attached as well....will double check that,

PM for price...

Really not interested in shipping...but if you're willing to pay we can talk...

FS: Complete Ford OEM timing set for 2.5/3L. Chains/guides/etc. Everything you need to install new timing stuff on your 2.5/3L.

PM me for price and list of part #s.

FS: Trubenz 2 bolt high-flow cat. This is the piece that goes from your y-pipe to your exhuast. I even have the exhaust donut new...

PM for price...

WTT: BAT Y-pipe for stock y-pipe.

I have a BAT Y-pipe with gutted cat (its all one piece with a flex pipe). The BAT Y-pipe is a good design...removes the big bend in the rear bank, bu the cats are known for breaking and clogging...which mine did. So I gutted it. Performance was the same...maybe a titch louder...Its in good shape for a winter car exhaust.

I would need your stock y-pipe and cat...everything I need to connect the pre-cats to the exhaust.

PM me...

Back