• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Went to my first car show of the year, and.....

I might have some groupies :blackeye:.....

Of the female variety?...
boobies.gif

:laugh:

Yah, I wish....

I keep forgetting to bring my good camera to the shows but I had a great spot in front of the Auto Body shops sign:

d299f4bc0049.jpg

09b8725c6630.jpg

Had another show yesterday (father's day) and got Best Of Class trophy 3' tall :eek:! There were well over 500 cars (closer to 600) at this show in Beaver Dam, WI and has always been a difficult show for me because the classes are not set up very well and there are always so many cars. I havn't been to this show in about 3 years but it turned out to be great.

We were just sitting off to the side watching people (20+) at a time hover around the car and trailer, it was hilarious:laugh:. I was also having horrible allergy reactions and had to stay away from the car for about 2hrs because it looked like someone punched me right in the face...... pics later ;)

Just admit it Joe you're having a hard time with domestic violence in the home......its Ok you're still a man if your wife kicks your ass. :D

hahaha, man that picture turned out funny - check out the dude with the 90's sunglasses & seinfield hair, hanging out with his mom.... that was fun

Looks like he's saying something like "you young whippersnapper!" and pointing his finger at you for doing the shocker :laugh:
Nice trophy!

Thanks John.... here are some more pics from the show

beavershow2009001.jpg

beavershow2009004.jpg

beavershow2009002.jpg

and one of my favorite of the show:
beavershow2009013.jpg

dude, you are going to get so many trophies with that stereo system!

[I'll have to show you what I'm using, you'll get a kick out of it.]

What a great place for a car show. Congrats. Wow does the boom box look huge.

Yah, that park is one of the oldest and biggest in the area. It was humid but overcast so that made a pretty decent day. The BBX is huge BTW hehe.

beavershow2009002.jpg

"Daaaaaaaaaaaamn, I wonder if RUN DMC knows that someone stole their BOX!"....or was that LL's:shrug:....or Kool Moe Dee's:laugh:

Back