• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Went to my first car show of the year, and.....

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
I lost :cry:. Not even a runner up :shrug:. What do I have to do to win, sheesh? Oh well, I only have about 15 more shows to go to this summer. Kyle (frosty) was in the show and we hung out all day. Nice hanging out man..... I did manage to find a sweet old lady that sold me not one, but two brats on a stick :drool:. I have never had those kind of feelings for an old bag until today :D when she handed me the best meatsicle I have ever had.

254b4d1427e7.jpg

SZ was just a pitty vote you loser.

j/k :laugh:

It's tough to get votes for a car that most people have no idea what it is much less the mods and hard work that went into it.

Better luck next time, looks like you had fun sucking on wieners anyway. ;)

SZ was just a pitty vote you loser.
j/k :laugh:

It's tough to get votes for a car that most people have no idea what it is much less the mods and hard work that went into it.

Better luck next time, looks like you had fun sucking on wieners anyway. ;)

Oh shiz, you are a funny guy :laugh:..... I had fun no matter if I won or not.

Yep, I had the trailer hooked up and had a lot of attention and was really hoping all the interaction would help with peoples voting. They had a "fast and furious" class and there were quite a few ricers there.

Some kid was talking to his dad about how many people I could fit in the car and trailer. "so you can fit like 6 people in there huh", yep "dad, it's kinda like a mini-van"....... oh :censored::censored::censored::censored:, I couldn't stop laughing :laugh:

I meant to say the first show with the trailer..... people don't even look at the car anymore and it makes me sad because so much went into that build too :cry:...... SVTOA show I would like to just leave it in the past. Expecially not because I didn't win but because you guys got beat out by stock SVT Foci :nonono:......

Just kidding..... I scrubbed the :censored::censored::censored::censored: out of that interior and it is still stained up pretty good so I didn't want to open the doors.

It didn't clean up because everytime he cleans it, he gets excited and drags his wife out to look at it. joe being the perverted hornball he is gets excited and gives her the back back seat treatment and then dirty's the interior again. So basically its a vicious cycle it'll never be "clean" sorry Joe you know we all know whats going on.

Haha, I cannot believe you didn't win something. People were constantly drooling over his trailer and asking him (or me when he was getting his meatsicle) about it :laugh: There were ALOT of ricers there, but the categories were pretty general. When you let the people vote, you know they're going to pick their friends :nonono: Joe, I think you might have garnered more interest in the car if you would have put out your display that you have (with the article/mod list/etc). I got nothing but jokes after I got home about being a "redneck" :crazy::laugh: It was a good time, it was great to be out again with the SVT and actually enjoying a car show instead of being down because I couldn't show :cool:

The grand prix was the sticker sales guys car and the saturn was in the show :blackeye:..... I was suprized that I wasn't even a honerable mention.

People really have no idea what they are looking at and I have to describe it to each and every one. It's a little exhausting but I made extra effort to be by the car the entire show so I could interact with everyone that looked at it.

Back