• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Voodoo Shifter Knob IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. icysvt
2. project svt
3. SVT Loki
4. Newsvt
5. Desiato
6. tropictour(depending on avail. finishes)
7. ronssvt
8. backseatofacontour
9. OB1
10. Trhlz1222

it is looking good so far. I am going to throw up a post on NECO real fast.

First let me say Tom is a stand-up guy. He went above and beyond when I was trying to contact Bob about the remaining knobs he had. Tom made no profit off me, but returned a total of 6 calls to me, and placed 4 emails to Bob on my behalf (for what ever reason Bob's reply emails weren't reaching me).

I would place 100% faith in Tom to come through with this deal!

As i (hopefully) have two knobs on their way to me, ill pass on this GB, UNLESS we can all agree on Titanium knobs :laugh: I know, stupid to spend $160+ on a shift knob, but i just won't be happy until I have one :cry:

First let me say Tom is a stand-up guy. He went above and beyond when I was trying to contact Bob about the remaining knobs he had. Tom made no profit off me, but returned a total of 6 calls to me, and placed 4 emails to Bob on my behalf (for what ever reason Bob's reply emails weren't reaching me).

I would place 100% faith in Tom to come through with this deal!

As i (hopefully) have two knobs on their way to me, ill pass on this GB, UNLESS we can all agree on Titanium knobs :laugh: I know, stupid to spend $160+ on a shift knob, but i just won't be happy until I have one :cry:
Ah so your the one that bought out the rest of them huh?:laugh:

Now we all need to agree on a finish for these as this seems to be looking good, I think we should do what icysvt said and do the spun finish that way we can have them powered coated any color! What do you think guys?

it is looking good so far. I am going to throw up a post on NECO real fast.
The Roush one fell through on NECO so one of these wouldn't be bad :)

If we can get close to the Miata pricing like posted in the link above I'm in. I would of course prefer black piano finish, but am not too picky.

1. icysvt
2. project svt
3. SVT Loki
4. Newsvt
5. Desiato
7. ronssvt
8. backseatofacontour
9. OB1
10. Trhlz1222
11. Redlineracer12

The Roush one fell through on NECO so one of these wouldn't be bad :)

If we can get close to the Miata pricing like posted in the link above I'm in. I would of course prefer black piano finish, but am not too picky.

1. icysvt
2. project svt
3. SVT Loki
4. Newsvt
5. Desiato
7. ronssvt
8. backseatofacontour
9. OB1
10. Trhlz1222
11. Redlineracer12
hit up the people on neco and get them on here! I posted it over there as well but no one has jumped yet.

Ok so here is the latest email I got from Tom I asked him again about the different finishes. I dont know what it will cost us regarding the fees he is talking about but we need to get the 25 people in for sure first lol Majority so far has seemed to be all for the piano black. Being that my new SVT is black I have no problem with that finish. I just think it will be easier to do it all spun and have them powdercoated on your own. Let me know what you guys think.

Tom Thompson said:
Let's see what you come up with. We have a couple of options regarding finish; 1) we can pay the minimum lot charge for small quantities of a particular finish, or 2) we can hold the SVT Contour knobs and process them with our next order of either Miata or S2000 knobs (thus avoiding the lot charge).

Tom

I don't really wanna mess with getting it powdercoated so if it doesn't end up being piano black then just count me out.

1. icysvt
2. project svt
3. SVT Loki
4. Newsvt
5. Desiato
7. ronssvt
8. backseatofacontour
9. OB1
10. Trhlz1222
11. Redlineracer12
12. 99Mystique ATX (Pending avail. finishes)

the spun one would look ok, but i want the piano black. I don't want to mess with powdercoating it and all that either.

the spun one would look ok, but i want the piano black. I don't want to mess with powdercoating it and all that either.
ok so all the people that want the piano black finish can split the fees associated with getting them done. I am all for the piano black finish.

12. 99Mystique ATX (Pending avail. finishes)

Please guys when you put this on there let us know what finish your wanting.

lets try the list another way guys.

Spun Finish

Pearl Finish

Piano Black Finish
1. icysvt
2. Project SVT
3. ronssvt

Spun Finish

Pearl Finish

Piano Black Finish
1. icysvt
2. Project SVT