• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

U've never seen an SVT like these!

20 degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius?
We're looking forward to a high of 13 F (-10.5C) and a low of 8 on Friday ... oh boy.

Pics look great .. I particularly like the third and fifth.

-20 Celcius

I may have missed it, but what kind of camera are you using?

I used a Canon 400D with Canon EF 10-22mm, and Canon EF 50mm 1.8mm lens to shoot these pics. Most of the point and shoots would be able to take pictures like these aswell.

Your right i've never seen SVT's like that. Ohh wait i put the suspension and nitrious on one of them. Plus mine owns both of them :)

We should try to get pics of all of them together. Maybe ill put some extra parts and rims on :)

Your right i've never seen SVT's like that. Ohh wait i put the suspension and nitrious on one of them. Plus mine owns both of them :)

We should try to get pics of all of them together. Maybe ill put some extra parts and rims on :)

You'd have to drive to Ann Arbor so we could get both that reside at my house also ;)

Hey look at that ... my login still works.

I think I saw you guys in Kingston (well traveling through Kingston)

It was Tuesday at about 4:45, I pulled on the highway right behind you guys and it has sparked in intrest in CEG again.

Back