• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

U've never seen an SVT like these!

Manimillion

Veteran CEG'er
SVTSNOB and 1FASTDAD were in Ottawa enjoying the beautiful -20 degree weather. What better thing to do then take pictures at 2AM in the morning on a beautiful winter night like this.

All pictures were shot by me, sucks that it was damn cold couldn't get many more shots, but this is just a teaser to what is to come in spring.

Hope you like them.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

BONUS SHOT :

4s.jpg

BAH damn you mani, you got pics of aarons fogged lights before Ive had a chance to take a look at them!! Aarons car is a PITA. Only set ive ever had issues with! between that and the other issues aaron has had, i say we burn it down :-D

Very nice picture taking, ill have to stop up to have you take a pic of my car when im done :)

BAH damn you mani, you got pics of aarons fogged lights before Ive had a chance to take a look at them!! Aarons car is a PITA. Only set ive ever had issues with! between that and the other issues aaron has had, i say we burn it down :-D

Very nice picture taking, ill have to stop up to have you take a pic of my car when im done :)

Thanks Alex.

Aaron was over-joyed of having his car back. I am still missing one of my lenses that I have to buy which is about $2000, these were very very quick snapshots, just for the sake of using my new wide-angle lens and body which I got and never used for almost a month now. You can ask Aaron and Wes to tell you how cold it was too :blackeye:

Ive always been a fan of your photography. Ill have to collect on worldtours photoshoot :laugh:

You and nima coming down to SZ this year? you guys are welcome to use my house as a waypoint, im sure aaron will be coming down the day before(ish)

Thanks for the comments about the cars guys. Trust me it was COLD!!!!! Thanks again Mani we will do more everyone. And I also agree that the first pic is calander cover material.

Wesley

Mani thanks for the awesome pictures and thank you to everyone for the comments.

Alex when i come to MI on the weekend if the car is a whore we shall burn it to the ground :D.

I would also like to thank Nima for doing my 3L swap on my SVT and putting up with the grief and headaches that my car caused him.

Aaron

man I wish the headlights didnt have condensation in them, I wanted to see what they looked like inside. I konw the color Alex chose was sorta charcoalish..

put some desiccant packets in there

4c69047c2ae4fb7eb9bdf193ac66f155.jpeg

6.jpg

Aaron you're black!?

J.K :laugh:

Dont worry goonz, hes coming down this way for some warantee work. We're gonna figure out his fogging problem.

20 degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius?
We're looking forward to a high of 13 F (-10.5C) and a low of 8 on Friday ... oh boy.

Pics look great .. I particularly like the third and fifth.

Back