• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Underdrive P/S and Alt Pullies

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to sound like a total noob here but can someone list the benefits of these i.e. what if any power increase etc.

1. DyComet - Blue
2. Rance
3. OB1 - Red
4. mikey
5. Cinder
6. SVT3Rivieres
7. LUCA - Blue
8. Hammy1105
9. Aspire

I'm IN!

I'm IN!

1. DyComet - Blue
2. Rance
3. OB1 - Red
4. mikey
5. Cinder
6. SVT3Rivieres
7. LUCA - Blue
8. Hammy1105
9. Aspire
10. Frosty-Blue

Hmmm very tempting... When are we looking at needing a deposit for this? Is it just a interest check? Or are you going to be looking at placing the order soon? If this is an interest check, count me in. If you're looking for deposits it may be a few weeks before i can cough up 165 ;)

slight power increase, longer assessory life, weight savingsm they look cool :crazy:

What are we looking as far as a power increase...1/2 - 1 pony?

Would this mod not be a good idea if your running full indiglo's, HID's(I guess this wouldn't be a prob since they are 35w) and a system? I'm wondering b/c my indiglo's dim very very slightly when the bass hits if I have the bass cranked way up. I typically do not listen to music w/ a lot of loud bass.... except for that occasional song or 2 :D

my comp freaked out..dont mind the bold underlining

What are we looking as far as a power increase...1/2 - 1 pony?

Would this mod not be a good idea if your running full indiglo's, HID's(I guess this wouldn't be a prob since they are 35w) and a system? I'm wondering b/c my indiglo's dim very very slightly when the bass hits if I have the bass cranked way up. I typically do not listen to music w/ a lot of loud bass.... except for that occasional song or 2 :D

my comp freaked out..dont mind the bold underlining

There won't be huge power increases, there is no before/after dynos so I can't give exact numbers but a couple of hp would be reasonable...
A capacitor should solve your problems as said and since you don't listen with the bass cranked up a whole lot I don't see you having problems running the alternator pulley...

1. DyComet - Blue
2. Rance
3. OB1 - Red
4. mikey
5. Cinder
6. Redlineracer12
7. LUCA - Blue
8. Hammy1105
9. Aspire
10. Frosty-Blue
11.enigma11211

Very close :)

Bah! More money to add to my bills.

But I missed them last time, and didn't think it would happen again, so I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back