• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Underdrive P/S and Alt Pullies

Status
Not open for further replies.

96BlackSE

CEG'er
Starting to get numerous inquiries about them so I thought I should just post a thread to see if there is enough interest to run another batch

The price will hopefully be the same as the previous GB's US $165 shipped for the pair within US/Canada

Need atleast 13 people...

Post if your interested

Just wnted to drop in and say that these pulleys are GREAT. I went back and forth for quite a while on whether or not to get them, and i'm happy i did.

~Josh

I'm interested depending on how long it takes to get this off the ground! Hurry up guys before my wife figures out I'm spending all of our money!

What does the steering feel like after its been underdriven, and what are the idle volts?

just curious

mmm, these things are so nice I hate to put them on my car and dirty them all up.

anyways, a number of people have been asking about these lately on NECO, you may want to cross post this over there.

I am glad everyone that bought one previously are happy :)

If to be purchased separately: (does not include shipping)
$90 P/S
$60 Alt

The steering feels exactly the same, I haven't measured the voltage but you won't have problems unless you are running a big system

Also you can pick your colors... Choices are:
Red
Blue
Silver
Black

Lets get a list going!

DyComet
Rance
OB1 (?)
mikey

What does the steering feel like after its been underdriven, and what are the idle volts?

just curious

steering is the same, volts at idle with no load is fine, might drop with very high load, ie ac and lights, at least that happened with my car but that new alternator also had an issue so I can't really comment on it at the moment

Lets get a list going!

DyComet
Rance
OB1
mikey

Yeah I'm in For a red set! Maybe you should post up on NECO to get your list filled a little faster. Shoot me a PM when ready for payment b/c I don't check here every day but I do check my email.

interested as well, would like to know more about the alternater amperage, i do not want to effect the stereo system.

DyComet
Rance
OB1
mikey
Cinder

Lets get a list going!

DyComet
Rance
OB1
mikey

Yeah I'm in For a red set! Maybe you should post up on NECO to get your list filled a little faster. Shoot me a PM when ready for payment b/c I don't check here every day but I do check my email.

1. DyComet
2. Rance
3. OB1 - Red
4. mikey
5. Cinder
6. SVT3Rivieres
7. LUCA - Blue

I remember reading something about lightened pulleys being an issue if you are running a lightened flywheel. I just received my lightened flywheel can I still use either the PS or ALt pulley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back