• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Underdrive P/S and Alt Pullies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else's tracking working better than mine? I'm thinking maybe it just doesn't get updated much or because of the shipping across the border cuz mine says its still received at the post office in Ottawa but nothing else since Tuesday :shrug:

Where are you tracking from, what website?
The only ones I've found are in French. :laugh:
I figure when they show up they show up. ;)

Thanks! I must have missed the option. :dizzy:
Seems that the last update was six days ago: "Item accepted and entered into sortation plant"

I'm sure they'll be arriving soon.

Many thanks Nima!!

Thanks! I must have missed the option. :dizzy:
Seems that the last update was six days ago: "Item accepted and entered into sortation plant"

I'm sure they'll be arriving soon.

Many thanks Nima!!

in the past I found once the packages cross the border they can't be tracked ... but it has only ever take about 2 weeks at most for me to get anything from Nima ...

Has anybody's moved out of the post office yet?? Mine still shows being accepted at the post office 4/10! :help:

Has anybody's moved out of the post office yet?? Mine still shows being accepted at the post office 4/10! :help:

after buying a few things from canada, i dont think the tracking #'s at any time have been updated. after speaking with usps, in dealing with a different package, it takes so long to process because canada post is much more primitive then usps system. with that said, things take slightly longer to recieve and or tracking numbers were not updated.

it sucks, but once packages arrive i generally dont give a crap bout the shipping/handling. the problem is i put this order in december i think of last year so much like you i am very very anxious indeed.

-a

I just signed for a package with some pretty blue pulleys in it. :cool:

Thanks again Nima!!!

Christine is always put first, can't be mad but I hope mine are waiting for me when I get home from work. Post some pics Luca, please.
That might tide the rest of us over until we get our fix.

That's because I'm special. ;)

Pulley.jpg

large.jpg

^ That's right! LMAO!

I'm sure everyone will be getting theirs very soon.

Please note, I had to sign for this package.

What the deuce? Still no sign of mine. If I don't have them by Friday after work, I'm going to go check at the post office because I've noticed on a few other things I've had shipped to the house that needed to be signed for the mail person doesn't knock real loud on the door and then leaves right away. We'll see. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back