• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

UK-Mondeo ST200 (Contour SVT)

Damn sweet ride. I love that GTO too. They get all the good toys in the other yard. I'm really jealous:cry: . Can we at least trade seats? I think I like yours better. Any chance you could buy and ship over a pair for me:laugh: .

ahh, what a fine looking automobile..you first mod should be morettes!!!

i think not!, cant stand morettes, going for angel eye instead

ec_1.jpg

b7_1_b.jpg

and why suggest morretes when according to your car domain page, you dont have them?

U.S. Contour owners aren't so lucky to be able to purchase them. There was, I believe, only 1 pair made and it still had some fitment issues. That is why he doesn't have any!

ah fair enough, my bad, nah dont like morrettes as i said, so going for angel eye/halo lights instead

Your headlight having the pattern lens cover sorta hinders a lot of light..Having Morettes will give it a move vibrant look along with better light output..but its your car, either way im jealous of you euro mondeos!!

I dont have morettes but I have projectors, somthing even better :)

Your headlight having the pattern lens cover sorta hinders a lot of light..Having Morettes will give it a move vibrant look along with better light output..but its your car, either way im jealous of you euro mondeos!!

I dont have morettes but I have projectors, somthing even better :)

aye they do, but i combat that with high output bulbs, with a blueish white light, gives a good amount of light (as i've been told by the few cops who have pulled me in my last car, telling me not to use full main beam while i have traffic oncoming, i then turned on my full main beam, and lit the surrounding few miles, but all legal as it always passes the annual test cars over here have to have (called the MOT))

The angel eyes/halo's are only the sidelight part, and so aint designed to emit light for seeing anything

3000GT and GTO are same car, lol just GTO is the original Jap name for it, we have 3000GT's here in UK, but my housemate imported the GTO from japan, as generally they are better than the 3000GT

and thats the only colour the ST200 came in, Ford Performance Blue, was only used on the ST200 and the RS Focus.

UNLESS the ST200 was originally bought by the UK Police for Liason and High Speed Pursuit, then the cars were resprayed white

fordmondeocopfront1.jpg

this is a saloon with a lid as you call it

st200pics93vy.jpg

heres the best i can find at the mo

t_de_1_b_205.jpg

can take some of the inside of mine 2moz, anything in particular you want to see?

Damn now I jelouse.

I'd like to see a good pic of the dash in full view and the rear acomodations.

Back