• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

UK-Mondeo ST200 (Contour SVT)

monkey_matt

CEG'er
Heya and welcome from accross the pond, just had my ST200 for around a month now, just thought i'd show you guys a UK Spec one

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

just had a look at the CSVT front bumper and yes we do have the better front end, lol its from the RSA bodykit availiable from Ford UK, came as standed on the ST200

i heard the front bumper fits.

with a ton of mods done to it then u hit sumthing and u have to start all over agian

sumone should import one?

Welcome to the CEG Monkey_Matt!

Beautiful cars! :drool: :drool:

I defeintly like the front better on the mondys, but I really dont like the bulky rear, so I'd say its a good trade off.

You have a nice example there. Does the st 200 require premium fuel over there?

I figgured as much, as the lid alone is to small to access the trunk (boot).

Any more interior shots? I've seen the outside of an ST but not much of the inside.

aye its a hatchback, as in the whole of the back lifts up to allow access to the boot (trunk)

this is a saloon with a lid as you call it

st200pics93vy.jpg

heres the best i can find at the mo

t_de_1_b_205.jpg

can take some of the inside of mine 2moz, anything in particular you want to see?

depends on what you call premium fuel, i try to run it on 99 RON petrol but due to cost, i usually have to settle for 95 RON.

(99 Ron is around 98p per Ltr at mo, 95 RON is around 83p per Ltr, not sure what that works out over there but i think petrol is around 3 times more expensive over here)

aye the car was completly debadge when i bought it apart from the Ford badges, so i've replaced the ST200 badge and now looking for an engine badge, either the ST200 one or the SVT one

Back