• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

U-Pull-It meet--25 Nov

I'll be there. I've never met any fellow CEGers.

I just bought a non-Contour car in Allentown. If anyone wants to make a little extra money towing it up here for me, let me know. Here she is:

c37d_1.JPG

s.gif

i beleive we are meeting at hazelton on sunday. saturday my father and i are going to the pennsburg, allentown, and A-Z.

do u need corvair parts??

Where exactly is Harry's? I know there is one in Allentown. Is that the only one?

We are meeting in Hazelton. Will you be joining us?
How often do you come to Allentown? I'm 15 min. from the Harry's.

saturday my father and i are going to the pennsburg, allentown, and A-Z.

What do ya need from Pennsburg Ian? I'll be going there on Wed and can let you know if they have anything that you need. May save you a trip if they don't have what you need.

What do ya need from Pennsburg Ian? I'll be going there on Wed and can let you know if they have anything that you need. May save you a trip if they don't have what you need.

nothing!
my dad and i are spending the weekend just crusing through junkyards.
its what we like to do!

plus it gets him away from the old lady

OK. :) I like doing that also.
LOL! He likes to get away from your mom? :eek:

We are meeting in Hazelton. Will you be joining us?
How often do you come to Allentown? I'm 15 min. from the Harry's.

My in-laws live in South Jersey / suburban Philly. I go down through the Allentown area 3-4 times a year.

Yeah I'll be there. Looking forward to it.

well if we come across anything that my father(we also have classics and he knows way to much about old cars) thinks is worth getting ill snag it for ya.

nothing!
my dad and i are spending the weekend just crusing through junkyards.
its what we like to do!

plus it gets him away from the old lady

Crusing through the junkyard is also a favorite of mine. Instead of "junkyard" I use the term Salvage Restoration Facility-lol :laugh:

I was there last week end. To bad I did not plan ahead and would have joined you this week end. Contours are getting slim. I got a 98 grill and a IMRC which thankfully worked. No SVTs which are hard to find on a good day.

There was an SE with side skirts but no inserts.

I was also looking for body panels for a Taurus wagon but also very limited and I want the right color so I am picky.

Good luck on Contour part hunting.

Rich S

I was there last week end. To bad I did not plan ahead and would have joined you this week end. Contours are getting slim. I got a 98 grill and a IMRC which thankfully worked. No SVTs which are hard to find on a good day.

There was an SE with side skirts but no inserts.

I was also looking for body panels for a Taurus wagon but also very limited and I want the right color so I am picky.

Good luck on Contour part hunting.

Rich S

Which location did you try, Pennsberg or Hazelton?

urgent emergency update!!!!

urgent emergency update!!!!

Guys, I was taking a break from fixing the cavy and was eating lunch, when guess what I saw on TV!!!!

50% at Harry's in Hazelton for this Friday and Saturday!

Anyone up for going Saturday instead of Sunday?

We would probably have to be there eairly too so we could park. :laugh:

Back