• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

U-Pull-It meet--25 Nov

Now that I know that 98Mystique is going...

1. Glenn (I put you first so you didn't feel rejected)
2. Ken
3. Chris
4. Scott
5. Me(haha)
6. James (96MystiqueGS)
7. Tony (98Mystique)

you forgot me!!!

2. Ken
3. Chris
4. Scott
5. Me(haha)
6. James (96MystiqueGS)
7. Tony (98Mystique)
8. Alex

Last edited:
2. Ken
3. Chris
4. Scott
5. Ian+ my dad. i dont need a a ride anymore
6. James (96MystiqueGS)
7. Tony (98Mystique)
8. Alex
9. Kyle

haha, what are the chances that I could get a rear subframe if i go to this?? :laugh: and how much ya think the guy would charge for it..

I'm sure you would be able to get one.
The cost...Sub Frame (no accessories) $25.00-$50.00 with a $5. core charge.
That was taken from Harry's price list. ;)

What happened Andrew?

Chris, I hope you guys bring the Exploder. That way if I find a headliner we can put it in there instead of me trying to finagle it into my car and driving with it like that.

Before anyone asks, I want to experiment with something else on another headliner.

I finally have an SVT to bring to the junkyard and you want me to bring the Explorer? :laugh:

I can do that for you.

I'm heading up there this morning with my dad since cause he needs a few things for his van. I'll let you guys know if I see anything new.

I'm sure you would be able to get one.
The cost...Sub Frame (no accessories) $25.00-$50.00 with a $5. core charge.
That was taken from Harry's price list. ;)

What happened Andrew?

haa, wellll its kinda difficult to explain.. and my use of vocabulary may be off, but I wanna say the bracket that bolts into the subframe for the rear sway bar is broken off on mine. and unless someone can fabricate something to replace that bracket, i was told i'm going to need the whole sub frame. i've been tryin to snap a picture for days, but i haven't had a chance to jack her up and take one.

:( There are some at Harry's that's for sure.
Sounds like it might be easier to have someone fab up another bracket.
Any good welding shops in your area?

1. Dan
2. Ken
3. Chris
4. Scott
5. Ian+ my dad.
6. James (96MystiqueGS)
7. Tony (98Mystique)
8. Alex
9. Kyle
10. Glenn (I put you last so you feel rejected)

If you wanna carpool up Glenn tell me, I can drive this time, but don't plan on carting anything too big in my car, no split fold seats.

1. Dan
10. Glenn (I put you last so you feel rejected)

If you wanna carpool up Glenn tell me, I can drive this time, but don't plan on carting anything too big in my car, no split fold seats.

:laugh:

I should have my car all fixed by then, so I have no problem driving down there. I think the largest thing I need is a headliner anyway.

I'm to lazy to tell you. ;)
The date is in the title silly.

Back