• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

this thread is for all the people out there hitting refresh waiting for new posts

haha... I'm really glad you made this.. I was just sitting here hitting refresh every few minutes wishing that ONE of the forums would change..

I've even got the list of REGIONAL forums all read-up..

Thanks!

I do it constantly every day. Call me 'addict.' I'll be going through major withdrawl as I start my new job next week.

there's a computer room in the hotel where you are staying.

"stage right" as you enter the building, behind the employee counter.
Also, free beers (2 max) on tuesdays and wednesdays..

you'll be fine!

Edit: STAY AWAY FROM MARQUETTE.. (S)he's a weirdo in a pre-operative sense of the word.

there's a computer room in the hotel where you are staying.

"stage right" as you enter the building, behind the employee counter.
Also, free beers (2 max) on tuesdays and wednesdays..

you'll be fine!
I was hoping for wireless or an ethernet connection in the room so I could hook up my laptop. Ah well, better than nothing!

Edit: STAY AWAY FROM MARQUETTE.. (S)he's a weirdo in a pre-operative sense of the word.
Tranny? :laugh: ...and not the automotive kind!

I used to do that until I got a "real" job. Now I'm too busy to just sit on these forums, when I am able to surf the 'net. Currently browsing CEG, NH apartments on Craigslist, and cars.com.

I do admit to doing that with GMail on my cell all day while at work. My friends get bored at work/school and I end up with anywhere from 25 to 125 emails a day from them.

they have wireless and cat5, too

oh.. and yes.. the UGLY kind
5 oclock shadow at 6am!!

Naw, I never sit here hitting refresh waiting for posts. That's crazy. I'd probably be addicted to CEG or something and have like 20 something thousand posts if I did that.

oh.. and yes.. the UGLY kind
5 oclock shadow at 6am!!
I'll keep my eyes peeled for him/her/it. When I worked for the Postal Service in Kansas City, we had an old guy in his late 50s that was a cross dresser. Came to work that way. It was a little disconcerting to walk into the bathroom and see an ugly guy in a dress doing his makeup! :crazy:
puke.gif

22,296 to be exact :crazy:

Holy Crap! I never noticed that post count!

No I dont refresh, I have 3 forums I visit when I'm bored.

Digitalpress
CEG
SomthingAwful

Those combined keep me entertained at work.

Although CEG hasn't kept my interest piqued, we need some new ideas peeps.

haha... I'm really glad you made this.. I was just sitting here hitting refresh every few minutes wishing that ONE of the forums would change..

I've even got the list of REGIONAL forums all read-up..

Thanks!

all two threads in your neck of the woods? not that we are that much better here. LOL

No... I said "the list" of regional regional threads.. as in.. every region.

EGL's "I'm baack" thread, NW's talking about hating theirself, SE is talking about mini's and SC is still not talking about anything but naked river floats.

Back