• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

This is what I'm workin with.....

Body shop tried to replace my broken one with a aftermarket mirror that didn't have the metal.... vibrated like S***, made them order the OEM and repaint, no more s****y vibration.

I heard you sold this? True story?

Get a life John, sheesh. :cool:. Did you wipe the mud off that seat at the junk yard? I heard Josh might have:D.

Yes, he sold the car. I am going with him today to chicago to pick up what he bought with the $ from the svt.... hehe

Get a life John, sheesh. :cool:. Did you wipe the mud off that seat at the junk yard? I heard Josh might have:D.

Yes, he sold the car. I am going with him today to chicago to pick up what he bought with the $ from the svt.... hehe

What, hey, when, where in Chicago?

What, hey, when, where in Chicago?

They are barely over the boarder. Typical Wisconsin attitude, 'oh we're going to be near Chicago' when you're not even past Gurnee. :laugh:

dTour, hope the new engine works out, it sounds like a lot of fun!

I heard you sold this? True story?

Yup yup yup! Wanted to clear out some garage space and focus on only one project at a time...............plus I found this............

2vmfwur.jpg

33,000 miles out of a show car that got rear ended and totaled out by his insurance company. Got a built trans, Cobra brakes, and a few other things too!
I 'm gonna LOVE it! Thanks MC Barnes for rollin with me today!

Me likey!
xqaus3.jpg

Last edited:
the SVT went to a super nice guy from the Stevens Point area. I think he might be joining the site too. I'm sure he'll take great care of it, so it went to a good home, which is always good to know.

Dave'o - I had a blast going there with ya! Learned some new things about you and threw my back out too! haha - just kidding, by back is fine, but my toncles are touching because they are so swollen:eek. I will check in with ya later - JOE

Dave'o - I had a blast going there with ya! Learned some new things about you and threw my back out too! haha - just kidding, by back is fine, but my toncles are touching because they are so swollen:eek. I will check in with ya later - JOE

Hope you start to feel better.

Hmm. Your toncels and your back? Wow Joe! :shocked: Didn't know it was that kind of "meet". :laugh:

It was a rough weekend letmetellya. :D - Still glad I went though, I would have felt like a big lazy piece of crap if I stayed home.

Finally got verified, so I have to say it.

That is Cobra engine is pure HOTNESS!!

Welcome to the W. Great Lakes! How are you and your wife liking the SVT so far? Oh, and thanks, I like my Cobra engine too! I'll like it even more when it's in and running of course!

Hey, i need to buy that mirror back if you still have it! Change of plans....wish i had the fender back too. LOL!

Welcome to the W. Great Lakes! How are you and your wife liking the SVT so far? Oh, and thanks, I like my Cobra engine too! I'll like it even more when it's in and running of course!

The wife has officially taken the keys for good. Seriously, she won't let me drive it now! lol.

We did wind up selling my LSC, after she kicked it out of the garage. At least she still lets the bike live in there... :mad:

Can't wait to see that car run! I'll be down in that area with the bike a lot this year. I'll be running at Great Lakes Dragway, let me know if you and Joe want to meet up!

Yeah, I don't think you want to fight my wife for it. She won't even give me the keys!!

Luckily, Dave is sending me the spares.... hehehe...

Actually, as of right now, I can't even get into the garage without her. We copied the only key, and the copy doesn't work. Grrr!!!

Back