• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

This is what I'm workin with.....

dTour

CEG'er
I bought this SVT before I bought Mikey's/Crispy's old SVT. I gave it to my mom since I only needed one.......under the condition that if she ever was going to get rid of it, to contact me first about it. Well long story short, here it is now back with me. It got into a little fender bender while she had it, :blackeye: so now this is what I have to work with. I am going to need a new fender/mirror, and door. :help: So if you know anyone that has any of these parts in t-red, point me in their direction. Joe was nice enough to lend me this mirror for now, so thanks buddy! :cool:

zmzjw1.jpg

mbkakl.jpg

4rc2ux.jpg

34i1noh.jpg

2ikzg21.jpg

Yikes, that looks way worse in the light :eek:. Mirror is yours if you can't find a t-red one ;)......

Looks like the front and rear bumpers have been re-painted already :shrug:?

Yikes, that looks way worse in the light :eek:. Mirror is yours if you can't find a t-red one ;)......

Looks like the front and rear bumpers have been re-painted already :shrug:?

It might be the lighting, I dunno? I forgot how much I likey the t-red color!

I love that color..

not sure what I have laying around here anymore... Joe pretty much wiped me out..

I know for a fact I have a pair of dk green mirrors... you could take them apart and send em off to Topshop to wrap like I did -- it would be so hot against that color!

I just put the B&M shifter in that I bought from Joe, and I love it sooooo much better than the sloppy stock one. Hey Crispy, what shifter knob was on the one that you sold me? I like that one.

I figured the SF svt I picked up isn't worthy of a B&M shifter. I have plans to modify the stock one anyway :drool:. Me likey t-reds. Let me know if you ever want to sell it, I also have a SF that will have a 3L soon that we can trade up on :ponder:......

I figured the SF svt I picked up isn't worthy of a B&M shifter. I have plans to modify the stock one anyway :drool:. Me likey t-reds. Let me know if you ever want to sell it, I also have a SF that will have a 3L soon that we can trade up on :ponder:......

ooh, we'll have to see.......I likey silver frostys! You gotta give me a ride in the fuzmobile so I can experience all that 3L powa!

I just put the B&M shifter in that I bought from Joe, and I love it sooooo much better than the sloppy stock one. Hey Crispy, what shifter knob was on the one that you sold me? I like that one.

pretty sure it was a B&M shorty with a Focus knob... was it black with a dark grey middle? Kinda like the Cougar knob but not with aluminum? or was it a stock Cougar knob?

none of my SVT's retained the stock shift knob.. call me odd but I found that square knob really uncomfortable.

my fav to date is my Momo knobber in my Scoob... such a comfy little ball LOL

pretty sure it was a B&M shorty with a Focus knob... was it black with a dark grey middle? Kinda like the Cougar knob but not with aluminum? or was it a stock Cougar knob?

none of my SVT's retained the stock shift knob.. call me odd but I found that square knob really uncomfortable.

my fav to date is my Momo knobber in my Scoob... such a comfy little ball LOL

Here is a pic below. I want to find one, and also some of those indiglo gauge faces that you sold me Crispy.

zv8nwm.jpg

Yup, thats a Focus shiftknob.. I can tell by the molded plastic black housing. There is also the 2001-2002 Cougar shift knob that looks just like it but is wrapped in black leather.

I honestly cant remember where I got the gauge faces from.. they were nice and actually looked completely OEM with the "SVT" logo on them unlike many others you see online.

Back