• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

This is one HOT Cougar.

That's nothing. At a car lot local to me, there's a Cougar sitting there, that's bright pink. And I don't mean pink, I mean SCREAMING BRIGHT PINK.

There's a number of bright pink cars near me. I can find an early 2000 Eclipse, a later 90's Eclipse, and a early 2000 Celca all in pink in the next town over. In their defense though...they're not riced out. Completely stock looking except for the bright pink paint.

1247450383.jpg

these things look like shot gun shells... :laugh:

I've actually seen something like that before... looks like the Tinseltown movie theater in Louisville, Kentucky near where my grandparents live haha. I'm betting that's what that place is too.

tinseltown-usa-westchase.jpg
233.jpg

I haven't seen many cars like that to be honest. This was the first once since the last Fast & Furious movie came out.

do i have to post that picture of annie in my svt? :laugh: kiddingggg!!! i actually think that that pic is still in my photobucket

LMFAO!!! Did anyone notice the dealer stickers on both sides of the bumper. That's a first; ricing out with dealer stickers...Bahahahah!

Saw it again yesterday at the mall. I finally looked at the paint closely. Looks like it was applied with a paint brush in a lot of spots. :laugh:

Back