• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

This is one HOT Cougar.

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
I had the great fortune to see this wonderful Cougar today when heading to my car after I left the movie theater.

1247450403.jpg

1247450383.jpg

1247450375.jpg

I especially like the green muffler...it accents the car wonderfully!

And this is pretty lucky to be able to see what it used to be.

1247450363.jpg

Hey Trey they unfortunately found your old cougers. LOL (pm me with some pics of that svt of yours with those centerlines)

Lots of riced out cougars. They can be tastefully modded, but the other half looks like those.

Speaking of ricers, I almost told my girlfriend to hold the wheel while I dive out of my window to kick the ???? out of some kid in an impala with a huge rice wing that was tailgating me and then swerved passed me...

while we're on the topic...

its my hot friends little brother

hahahaha.jpg

and of course all the hot girls write comments like this:

May 3, 2009 2:24 PM
this is a reli hot car i lvoee it :)

What a PIECE!

It reminds me of TMNT 2 The Secret of the Ooze - the intentions might have been good but in the end totally unnecessary and ruins the original concept (not to mention that awful shade of green spraypaint)

I see an Eagle Talon almost every day with the same black and green paint job ,they must have something there:rolleyes:

Hey Trey they unfortunately found your old cougers. LOL (pm me with some pics of that svt of yours with those centerlines)
Joe you ass hole!:mad:

I'd send you a pic but well I dont deal with shadyness so I never ended up getting them. Didnt like the vibe i got from the guy.

Hahaha! Thought you like that comment! Oh dang really...thats ashame man! Centerlines are the bomb.

Back