• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The secret's out... (56k WILL DIE)

I wanted to get some more of your truck in action. I guess next year I'll bring the camera again....

Last edited:
Looks good alex love the paint good choice..Cobra wheels FTW..Funny thing is my neighbor has that same sticker on his window of his mini truck "Drop & Destroy..

was there one gift cert or three? i told Todass three! :mad: :laugh:

I put in for one.. I'll take $500 off.

As soon as I do my STi transmission, 5x114.3 conversion, and widebody kit I'll be ready for some 17x10" wheels :) or maybe wider...

How much do you wheels weigh rough estimate anyway?

I put in for one.. I'll take $500 off.

As soon as I do my STi transmission, 5x114.3 conversion, and widebody kit I'll be ready for some 17x10" wheels :) or maybe wider...

How much do you wheels weigh rough estimate anyway?

18x10.5" three piece wheels weigh between 20 and 22lbs if that helps any. 2 piece are slightly lighter. 1 piece should be even lighter when they finally arrive.

Word, 1 piece all the way then... might be a little while but i think i'll need custom wheels sooner or later. Need bigger tires.

Pics don't do this truck any justice, the paint is AWESOME:drool: Anyone who didn't make it to SZ07', come to SZ08' and see what it looks like inperson and besides that, more will be done to it I'm sure:cool:

As everyone who has seen the truck already said..this truck is friggin sweet!
Very well done and done right.
(well you could use some bigger compressors, hehe)

getting tossed around like a bobble head in it is very fun.

Low riders are for guys who can't get it up....

Sorry I had to... Saw that on a huge truck the other day...

Anyways your truck looks nice... and as everyone has already stated.. I like the color!

........ Losre

Low riders are for guys who can't get it up....

Sorry I had to... Saw that on a huge truck the other day...

Anyways your truck looks nice... and as everyone has already stated.. I like the color!

........ Losre

yea, i've seen that before, i pull up next to them, air it up, and then they always have a dumbfounded look on their face.

......Bigger Losre

Back