• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

the Pearl has been fired upon

I'd need to see a photoshop of it first. Have at it: :laugh:

qslsvtmeet0025pe.jpg

Nice punkin'. Feeling better, but the rain all weekend spoiled any pics. She'll be nice and pretty for the meet and greet Saturday, though. :cool:

So, we have to wait for the weekend for pictures? :(

Did they paint the trim ring and reflector chrome when they did the car? I still think they would look sweet in t-green with the black hightowers. Come on you PS people, do it up so we can see what it would look like!

No, they left reflector chrome/grill ring black, as requested. :laugh:

Came out of RiteAid last week, and got good look at car under lights of the shopping mall. Let out a sigh, thinking all cars should look so hot at 190K miles. :drool:

Been busy playing with "Moby", our newest addition. White 94 Cavalier Wagon, Reanna's car. She called it Moby since it reminds her of a big, white whale. :laugh:

Black. :(
I'm going to bring a few Pittsburgh guys, sneak over to your house and paint your stuff green. ;)

Don't disappoint, you were all the way out at the end of the mall parking lot where there wasn't a single soul parked, right?

Hurry up with the pictures!!

LOL @ Reanna and calling her car Moby. If the name fits...

Couple teaser pics

Couple teaser pics

Finally got her washed, so snapped some pics. Still need to buy new lugnuts so that I can put on the centercaps for the E0's, but you all get the idea.:laugh:
pearl004.jpg

pearl003.jpg

pearl002.jpg

Gotta show the colors!!!
pearl001.jpg

Last edited:
Back