• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official who's going thread

Nice one Aaron. ;)

Ok so i want to put my car in but a buddy who is going dosent have the extra cash. How does this work? i have searched and cant find out too much. I have never been before either so i do not know what to expect. Will it cost for him to get into the show? what if i want to bring the old lady with me and i pay for my car? Thanks sorry if it has been coverd. Thanks

It usually per person at the banquet. If your buddy doesn't have the money, he won't be able to go to the banquet, enter into the door prize, no lanyard and name, and no entrance to the Car show. I think that is it. Otherwise can hang around the coolest people and drink himself silly with his own beverages.

he can attend everything but the banquet.

he can't enter the show with a car, but he can always spectate. can't get door prizes (worth the money if you win anything on the list IMO)

Concerning the raffle prizes:
An FYI: Raffle tickets will be sold starting Thursday at Gingerman. You may purchase tickets from Thursday up until the time of the banquet. Everyone is welcome to purchase as many tickets as they'd like. You need not be present at the banquet to win a raffle prize. For those that win and are not in attendance, see Mark or myself to claim your prize after the banquet or on Sunday.

Information as posted in the raffle thread:
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=42496

THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED: Anyone is certainly welcome to come and hang out, either in the evening or to walk around the Show and Shine, but without registering you will not be allowed into the banquet, or be able to enter your car in the Show and Shine.

I hope that clears things up a bit for everyone.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you won't actually be allowed to enter into any of the museum buildings at Gilmore either, unless they've changed how they allow people onto the property.
Part of the SZ fee goes toward Gilmore admittance, which is where the show and shine is being held.

Pretty sure you won't actually be allowed to enter into any of the museum buildings at Gilmore either, unless they've changed how they allow people onto the property.
Part of the SZ fee goes toward Gilmore admittance, which is where the show and shine is being held.

EDIT: Confirmed by WorldTour: You are allowed to come to the Show and Shine. Please see the thread: Clarification about the Show and Shine.

Last edited:
4 more workdays for me here.
can't
wait
to see
you all!

obscene-smiley-1007.gif

Back