• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

the loudest exhaust system

FrankSVT

New CEG'er
i own a 98.5 svt contour that has a flowmaster catback with 2 and 3 quarter inch piping and I like the sound its definitely different and its decently loud but I want to disturb the peace like these Honda guys lol what exhaust and piping would you guys recommend??? I heard from a friend that 3 inch piping with apexi duals will work but won't it sound like an accord??? Lol I'm just curious...:laugh: *2.5 duratec sounding like an accord...meh"

im running no precats, no cat, no rez and no mufflers and its loud but not as loud as you would think.. doesnt sound bad eaither

i have no idea how it sounds good with no cats, no mufflers, and no resonators. i had headers, cat, and stock exhaust with resonators removed and it sounded completely aweful and way to raspy. only time it sounded good was when it wasnt running. now i run headers, trubendz y pipe, race cat, and 2.5 trubendz kit with one magnaflow muffler and it sounds amazing and is insane loud without any rasp.

u cant go wrong with open headers man!!!
unless ur mudding like mine...
then DONT DO IT!!!
none of u!!!
my car is about to die!
i need help anyone who can think they can help me with info mssg me and ill tell u the problems i have

Back