• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

kyle says Goodbye to his baby

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Well it happened today..We took the SVT to the junkyard..Me and kyle finished stripping the car last night and got it all ready to get loaded up today..
It was a fun task getting it on the trailer..The pictures will speak for them selfs, It was Extremely hard for kyle to do this today and hand over the title for his Beloved Jazmine
I'll miss jazie just as much as kyle will We both had some good times, guess its that time to move on..

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

Blew a Head Gasket and i took the motor and all out for him and started cleaning the Engine bay and then it just started sitting and somehow we started to strip it. And it just kinda went from there..

Ahhh, the good ol' "might as well" took control and there was no turning back...I've been a victim of that before.

WOW. I can't believe she is gone. I am going to miss her for sure.

Yes, after I blew the head gasket and found fried piston rings, I started looking for a 3L, bought a supercharger kit, and started buying the parts I needed to rebuild her as I had always wanted her... but the mortgage was past due, and life for me is changing with me going back to school, and I didn;t need the dream contour holding me back any longer!

RIP 3653!

i could see putting off the build and selling the Vortech/SC but to waste a perfectly good CSVT for almost no reason other then a blown gasket and a fried ring that could be easily fixed with a quick 2.5/3.0L swap.... meh. to each his own. Car looked badass as she was. :shrug:

i could see putting off the build and selling the Vortech/SC but to waste a perfectly good CSVT for almost no reason other then a blown gasket and a fried ring that could be easily fixed with a quick 2.5/3.0L swap.... meh. to each his own. Car looked badass as she was. :shrug:

Well, there were other things as well, I didn't have the cash to keep dumping into it, and after I started selling parts to pay the mortgage, it was hard to justify buying stuff to build it... it wass a tough decision, one I may regret one day, but familia is more important!

And after I move to GA in January, the car couldnt come, and 6.5 years of school is a long time to put a car on hold, especially when there was some rust starting...

And after I move to GA in January, the car couldnt come, and 6.5 years of school is a long time to put a car on hold, especially when there was some rust starting...
are you gonna send me my cams before you move....or have i got to chase you across the country for them ?....G

are you gonna send me my cams before you move....or have i got to chase you across the country for them ?....G

Are you going to send me money to pay to ship them? No, not yet, cause I am going to be talking to a few other exporters to try and get it done cheaper! Then I will be letting you know, but Ive been busy!

Are you going to send me money to pay to ship them? No, not yet, cause I am going to be talking to a few other exporters to try and get it done cheaper! Then I will be letting you know, but Ive been busy!
Kyle; if your gonna ask a question..wait for the answer. I have already told you to get a quote and i will pay it (within reason). Do i have to start posting p.m's or are you gonna stop playing games and man up...G.

that sucks because i am trying to track down an entire mnb interior for as cheap as possible and it looks like a lot of the stuff went to the yard still in it.

Back