• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The latest pictures of the "train wrecks"

Geez ... would you guys lay off his hood scoop !! He KNOWS your thoughts already , and doesn't need to be reminded of it time & time again !! He likes it , it's his car & it's staying on his car ... end of story . He's a good kid . Instead of giving him a hard time about the scoop time after time , why don't ya give him encouragement or props for doing something DEFFERENT :idea: ! You'll accomplish more with POSITIVE thinking .

Yeah really, I'm sick of reading stupid posts bashing it, I can only imagine how he feels, enough already. Like I said to Scott when I saw him a while ago, the car is coming along great, the rims set it off so well, and I like your hood scoop, it's better than the lame one they put on the Mustang GT's on the last body style, you remember, the one with that stupid black plastic cover made to look like it was functional.

Yeah really, I'm sick of reading stupid posts bashing it, I can only imagine how he feels, enough already. Like I said to Scott when I saw him a while ago, the car is coming along great, the rims set it off so well, and I like your hood scoop, it's better than the lame one they put on the Mustang GT's on the last body style, you remember, the one with that stupid black plastic cover made to look like it was functional.

hahah... the one on the mustang's were lame, so is this one...

are you sick of reading stupid posts? then you should try not reading it. The same way you are allowed to post your thoughts, everyone is allowed to post their ideas.

It is a tough world, if I saw this car on the road, I'd roll my window down and laugh at his face. Would you rather have someone laugh at your face and learn not to do this to your car or you will look like a clown, or would you rather have some one tell you this online?

hahah... the one on the mustang's were lame, so is this one...

are you sick of reading stupid posts? then you should try not reading it. The same way you are allowed to post your thoughts, everyone is allowed to post their ideas.

It is a tough world, if I saw this car on the road, I'd roll my window down and laugh at his face. Would you rather have someone laugh at your face and learn not to do this to your car or you will look like a clown, or would you rather have some one tell you this online?

You sound like more of a jackass than Tourige. At least Tourige wouldn't roll down his window and laugh at this car :rolleyes:. How about you post pictures of your car Manimillion?

You're right, you're entitled to your opinion, and you're entitled to post it but everyone says the same thing EVERY time he posts any sort of picture and it's getting lame, as far as I know this is the first time you've done it, but most other people in here have said the exact same thing in every thread with a picture of his car and it's getting old. I really don't care if you want to roll down your window and laugh at me for something I put a lot of time into and like personally, and I'm sure Scott is the same way with his scoop, we're not protecting him from anything, he can do that himself and does, we're trying to tell everyone to cut it out because it's been said so many times before. Now the same way I can stop reading posts, you can stop looking at pictures of a car that you don't like, you don't own it anyway.

Exactly. Some people go way overboard on this site. Whether its his hood scoop or Rawburt's foggy headlights. I mean id probably take Rawburts car over about 90 % of the peoples who just continuously whine about the headlights. Who cares, hes got a damn turbo on it. Id take a turbo'd CSVT with foggy headlights over a rather stock CSVT with brand new headlights or better yet a Contour with only a Zetec with new headlights. People seem to focus in on the stupidest, most pointless things ever to try and put each other down and somehow make their own car better than the others.

noobies & e-thugs :nonono:

general when I drive and catch people looking over when I pass them on the highway they just kinda look away. I would love to see tough guy here turn to me and in his stocker contour, open his window, and giggle. You know kinda what people do when you're rolling in a stock ford contour cause it looks like a grandma car.... :laugh:

Yeah and ditto on this foggy headlights. I know Rawburts pains! And its sad cause once again a thread of both my cars went to **** cause someone is a stupid turd.

Next thing you know is that I'll have to pull out the Easter picture again...

Maybe if I go buy a genuine U.S. sheetmetal mailbox, and swap some bracketing and ride around with that for a few months people will learn to appreciate something that has work into it...

EDIT: I think the worst part is that I'm doing stupid work on the Cavaliar and people have nothing to say about that! Like no one even questions why I took an 87 Cavy, and of all things non-Z24 and the sedan, and started restoring it!

Before:
HPIM1998.jpg

HPIM2011.jpg

HPIM2027.jpg

HPIM2136.jpg

HPIM2433.jpg

HPIM2438.jpg

HPIM2694.jpg

HPIM2691.jpg

Last edited:
cavi looks great. i liked it black with that crazy stripe. is the cavi going to be the winter beater right???

ohh great scenery for you first pic. all i say now is to hightower ur headlights and make your raccoon tails black so you just have circles. just a suggestion.

Last edited:
I actually wouldent mind the hood scoop if you did one thing:

Get some sheet metal, because im guessing thats what that one is made out of, And mould the sides of the scoop into the sides of the hood, that is. Make it flow with the hood more and not make it to angled. Weld the new pieces in, then fiberglass over it to make it nice and smoooth. Paint it with some spray and clearcoat and be done. That would look Killer IMO.

Get me a Picture of your car from the front and i'll pshop it.

ZeroHero... My advice is to just stop posting pictures of your car. People are going to ruin every thread you make, its not worth you time. **** all the whiney *****es on this site!

I actually wouldent mind the hood scoop if you did one thing:

Get some sheet metal, because im guessing thats what that one is made out of, And mould the sides of the scoop into the sides of the hood, that is. Make it flow with the hood more and not make it to angled. Weld the new pieces in, then fiberglass over it to make it nice and smoooth. Paint it with some spray and clearcoat and be done. That would look Killer IMO.

Get me a Picture of your car from the front and i'll pshop it.

I agree with him. Looks good still. keep up the good, unique work

Dude i just want to know how you connected the pre98 mystique air damn to the bumper. i love the idea and am trying to modify one to go all the wayround then will paint it to make it look factory... but adhering it is my biggest challenge. please oh great one share your secrets

Back