• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hector, its calling your name!

I'm glad he's moving back to the other side of the pond. Won't have to look at the exterior of any of his cars on the street.

Damn dude. You and Hector need to get a room. Maybe you can sack up with mexorean and tasia.

Hey:troutslap:, don't you bring enough attention onto yourself:shrug: I just thought I'd post it here as he told me about the car about an hour ago.

Todd I agree, its horrible and the sad part about it is this, he spent good money to get it to look like that, especially the lightbar:eek:

Here's what I'd do to it make it more "liveable"

-get some white O.Z. racing wheels
-paint all the vents silver
-remove all the DSM stickers on the back half of the car
-remove large decal from back window

I do like the white trunk though, keeps the rally theme and you've gotta tip your cap to the perf mods, solid:cool:

Damn dude. You and Hector need to get a room. Maybe you can sack up with mexorean and tasia.
Maybe you stop acting like steeda.

That thing looks like a christmas ornament. Geeez 33k invested. Those lights up front look light **** to me:nonono:

Roger and Hector do need to come out of the closet and disclose their man crush on each other

lance_thread.jpg

Back